I feel guilty after eating anything?

I've been struggling with self image recently. And there's no reason to, because im on the skinnier side but I see someone completely different. I am trying to limit my food intake and stick to mainly yogurt and water and thats it. My family thinks im crazy for doing so but its what i want for myself, because i want control over something for once. Portion size matters the most to me now? So does anyone else ever feel guilty to a point where they switch up their meals? please dont be rude, im only trying to see other opinions based on my story here

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I have this problem whenever I am sad I don't eat anything.

And if I get stressed my asthma kicks in which makes me vomit if I had a meal. I hate this. :-/ I don't actually know how to stop it. Usually a desert helps.

I don't know if this is self image issues. But I do get upset if I eat a lot. But I also worry I eat too little. ._.

*hugs* and yoghurt and water sounds so bland.

Why not try something nicer like jacket potato?