How often do you eat your meals outside?

I honestly eat outside every chance I can.
90 percent of the time I eat lunch outside. I eat dinner outside in the summer as long as its not raining, and early fall and late spring its fairly common. Somedays I eat breakfast outside as well

2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really eat outdoors because of mosquitoes.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• The weather isn't that good all year round in the U. K so I mostly eat indoors. Even during the summer months we get a lot of rain, and wind lol

On hot days I'll have breakfast and dinner on the patio , in my back garden. It's so tranquil

0|1
    0|0
  • I do not often eat my meals outside unless I am going out to eat, then I prefer to eat outside.

However, though I do not eat my meals outside, I am home, I spend most of my time outside if I can. I much prefer outside to inside.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh my , if I have the money to spend, somehow I end up spending it with my friends just eating out. We go for gyro or sushi mostly. But what we learned later on that some restaurants charges you way too much !

0|1
    0|0
  • i eat out around 2-3 times a week i'd say i like eating out though can be expensive but i go to junk food places as well as nice restaurants i am okay with the mix :)

0|1
    0|0
    • I misread this lol.. i eat outside probably around 30% of time because of the bad weather over here :)

• All the time!! I just got a table set for my patio and so I eat out there as long as the weather permits

0|1
    0|0
  • Never really. The wind blows my hair into my face, thus blowing my hair into my food. It's a real struggle. Also it never really crosses my mind to go outside and eat.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I am working I prefer to eat outdoors since I'll be there for a while

0|1
    0|0
  • I try to avoid that since I hate having to fight bugs off.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I go to school I usually buy my lunch there so a lot

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't remember the last time I did lol I think for an elementary field trip

0|1
    0|0
  • 40% of the time since I go to the movies pretty often now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not as often as I'd like to.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate eating outside.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like eating outside too

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• They let you guys out of your rubber room for meals?

0|1
    0|0
  • I do prefer to, but don't get the chance as often as I'd like. Assuming it doesn't rain, we will today.

0|1
    0|0
  • I eat outside everyday
    I guess because of our place is small

0|1
    0|0
  • Not very often tbh, a break fast maybe and perhaps a dinner date

0|1
    0|0
  • I only eat dinner outside once in a while. I can't stand eating outside in hot weather.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only when I go out so pretty much I eat meals out like 20% of the time

0|1
    0|0
  • Rarely.

0|1
    0|0
  • Every fucking day outside.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only when out with friends, like 20 percent.

0|1
    0|0
  • 50% of the time

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes