How do I tell a guy the conversation is boring?

ok it was fun for a few nights but then it started getting boring and i kinda lost interest which i don't want to tbh because it was really fun so like how do i tell him it's boring or how do i salvage this conversation?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Just change the topic somehow in a conversation there are two people talking and you both are allowed to change a topic or ask something else... so think of something that might be more interesting and just ask him straight away at the start of your next conversation afterwards there will be starting a new conversation based on your question and if it doesn't word for the first time just ask another one

0|0
    0|0
  • its not d responsibility of d guy only to kp a conversation interestingly!!!
    woman... come to ur senses!!! YOU CAN'T CLAP WITH ONE HAND ya... gv ur contribution... if u wanna kp it going!!! he is a mere human only after all!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • calm ur tits i asked how I should salvage it not just him

• cmn ya... don tlk it to heart... i ws not being sarcastic or blaming u directly indirectly... jus a fact... drive d conversation... smtym guys don evm realise... dy r being monotone... try changing d topic... n see d magic happen... i assure u... d guy ll sure follow up ur que

• You talk about out something else and change the topic
    And "food and beverage category" lol

0|0
    0|0
    • HAHAHA IT WAS BY ACCIDENT

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes