Which of the following European countries do you think has the best food/cuisine?

I'd say Spain and Portugal seem to have very underrated and delicious foods.
  • Which of the following European countries do you think has the best food/cuisine?Spain
  • Which of the following European countries do you think has the best food/cuisine?Italy
  • Which of the following European countries do you think has the best food/cuisine?France
    Vote C
  • Which of the following European countries do you think has the best food/cuisine?Greece
    Vote D
  • Which of the following European countries do you think has the best food/cuisine?Portugal
    Vote E
  • Which of the following European countries do you think has the best food/cuisine?Germany
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G

512

Most Helpful Girl

• Spain has good food, I love chicken Paella and got to enjoy the cuisine when I went there in 10th grade. But I also like greek food. Lamb moussaka, pastitsio, greek salad and baklava... so many to name

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted Italy but I love all cuisines, I want to eat everything lol

• Yeah, all of this is making me very hungry and want to gobble all of these European foods like a Pac Man, lol.