Which of the following European countries do you think has the best food/cuisine?

I'd say Spain and Portugal seem to have very underrated and delicious foods.
  • Which of the following European countries do you think has the best food/cuisine?Spain
    Vote A
  • Which of the following European countries do you think has the best food/cuisine?Italy
    Vote B
  • Which of the following European countries do you think has the best food/cuisine?France
    Vote C
  • Which of the following European countries do you think has the best food/cuisine?Greece
    Vote D
  • Which of the following European countries do you think has the best food/cuisine?Portugal
    Vote E
  • Which of the following European countries do you think has the best food/cuisine?Germany
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Spain has good food, I love chicken Paella and got to enjoy the cuisine when I went there in 10th grade. But I also like greek food. Lamb moussaka, pastitsio, greek salad and baklava... so many to name

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted Italy but I love all cuisines, I want to eat everything lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, all of this is making me very hungry and want to gobble all of these European foods like a Pac Man, lol.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I'm used to eat Portuguese food. But I have to say that Italian cuisine is better.
    Everything looks and is delicious!

0|0
    0|0
  • France, but unfortunately French restaurants in the USA are really expensive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Italy <3.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spain, Italy and China.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, right, you said Europe, then instead of China I think Bulgaria has one of the best cuisines.

What Guys Said 11

• belgium all the way. belgium is the best. the entire world eats fries (invented by us) all the world also eats waffles (also invented by us) the chinese come from china to our little belgian towns of 2500 people to figure out how to brew our super beers but they can't. man belgium has the best quisine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Italy, although pretty much all of Europe has a really good cuisine they made. But Italy made pizza and pasta so...

0|0
    0|0
  • As a vegetarian, I prefer Italian cuisine, but the other Mediterranean cuisines are great too.

0|0
    0|0
  • not sure which is the best but id say Italian/French is the most overrated (not bad at all, just overrated)

0|0
    0|0
  • Italy, followed by Germany. German food is very under-rated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure... they are all pretty good just leaning more towards to Italy but still.

0|0
    0|0
  • SICILY!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Italy and Spain.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think all of them are close.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them lol.. maybe Italy