What is one food you absolutely destroy with a bajillion condiments?

inspired by @karahiri

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• sometimes.. yep.. like fish and Pizza :D

0|1
    0|0
    • how do you fuck up fish

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Pasta if it's cooked at home, I go insane chef mode and throw a whole load of stuff in to make it supreme! Do "toppings" count as condiments? Cause if I'm at a spot where "build your own pizza/froyo is an option"... I go all out at times 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • I make infusion Thai and Indian curry with sweet potato, spices, coconut milk, chicken/duck/lamb, sweet papers, spinach, raisins, cashews, mushrooms. ♥ It tastes very good. I get compliments for it always :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • BBQ Pork. I load up the coleslaw and pickles, a hunk of tomato, red onion, jalapeños, pepper jack cheese, then drown it it with BBQ sauce on grilled Texas toast! its good plain too, but I don't eat it that way... ever!

0|0
    0|0
  • chicken nuggets, jalapeno poppers, fries , hamburgers

0|0
    0|0
  • I think i ruin fish this way sometimes lmao.

0|1
    0|0
    • with what possibly? lol!

• Show All
    • all at once? if so that makes sense xD

• once, i did all at once. just because i struggle to make flounder taste good lol

• Hot dog

0|0
    0|0
  • no foods I'm vegan so I have to be careful

0|0
    0|0
    • you don't put anything on your vegan food? by the way i like those things in your pic

• I eat my foods like it is and avoid condiments. if I ever use one it's black pepper

• Chicken nuggets and hmm sandwiches! Oh and pasta as well!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot dogs!
    Chicago style. There is more stuff on one than there is meat.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Phö. gotta load that bitch up with chili oil, chili past, Sriracha, hoysin, and loooooots of fish sauce

0|1
    0|0
  • not sure if I get the question. are you asking for one where I think that too many condiments destroy it or one where I like using many condiments?

0|0
    0|0
    • the latter. so like do you murder your hamburger with a ton of ketchup for example.

• hmm arrabbiata sauce I guess. throwing much more into it than actually needed, spices that don't even belong into it

• I'm way too respectful with my food to do with heathen things!

0|0
    0|0
    • cmon man no chili on them fries? lol

• I consider chili as a part of the meal with chili cheese fries. What heathen ass bastard considers chili as a 'condiment '? :-P

• Definitely not toe stew. Am I right @karahiri?

1|0
    0|0
  • Burgers

0|0
    0|0
  • Long pig.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nachos!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes