Your cup of tea?

Do you drink tea?
If you do, what kind and how do you like it?

Do you follow the "instructions" like how long to leave the bag in etc?

I leave mine in the cup because i like it very strong. My personal favourite is jasmine tea without milk, followed by guan yin and peppermint.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Herbal tea I make with lemon infused water and honey. I boil it on the hob.

Breakfast tea I make with tea leaves, boil with 3/4 milk, 1/4 lemon infused water, cardamon pods and vanilla sugar. I boil this on the hob until its forthy.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Herbal green tea or Lipton's regular tea bags. steep the bag in boiling water until the water changes color completely. No real instructions, its not overly complex. 😊 Teavana has great stuff its expensive, but you get what you pay for. I also like the cold 99c gas station teas. Sno Berry is my personal favorite on a hot day.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Loooove tea 😊 My favourite is French earl grey with milk, I take the leaf out as I don't like it too strong

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink only green tea, mango and peach flavored is the best. I try to follow instructions but I often forget I made myself a tea and leave it there longer

0|0
    0|0
    • peach is amazing too. you like the fruity ones then?

• Show All
    • that too.
      have you tried tea with milk? I quite can't imagine how it tastes like

• i have. both regular and condensed​. i love them, but after a few sips, they become too heavy for me.

• I love either rooibos or peppermint and I drink both with honey and just leave the bag in

0|0
    0|0
  • I love mint iced tea.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Hot earl grey tea or hot English breakfast tea.
    But I sometimes drink sweet iced tea seeing as I'm from the south

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is green tea I leave tea bags in 18 minutes then squeeze the bags over the cup an I like it hot in winter an cold in summer

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all tea's, no sugar and ice tea too.

0|0
    0|0
  • green mint tea. 1mn30 on microwave owen...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes