Your cup of tea?

Do you drink tea?
If you do, what kind and how do you like it?

Do you follow the "instructions" like how long to leave the bag in etc?

I leave mine in the cup because i like it very strong. My personal favourite is jasmine tea without milk, followed by guan yin and peppermint.

55

Most Helpful Girl

• Herbal tea I make with lemon infused water and honey. I boil it on the hob.

Breakfast tea I make with tea leaves, boil with 3/4 milk, 1/4 lemon infused water, cardamon pods and vanilla sugar. I boil this on the hob until its forthy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Herbal green tea or Lipton's regular tea bags. steep the bag in boiling water until the water changes color completely. No real instructions, its not overly complex. 😊 Teavana has great stuff its expensive, but you get what you pay for. I also like the cold 99c gas station teas. Sno Berry is my personal favorite on a hot day.