Have you ever dreamed about food?

Just had a dream that In N Out sold like the burger patty with cheese without the buns on top of lettuce and with that special sauce. And you eat it with a fork. O. o

anyway I have had dreams about food before. Have you? And if so, got any interesting ones?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. So much lol espeically now since im reducing calories a little. All im thinking about is a juicy big mac arghh. More day dreaming though

But i keep hearing about in N out. Gotta make a stop by there next time

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• Haha not quite toto manoto 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I've dreamed about a huge picnic before, I remember the tables of desserts, tables of fried chicken, bbq, pork chops, tables of fruit salads, tables of fancy punches, lemonade, etc. I was pregnant at the time, but that was the best food dream ever! Lol I even remember what i was wearing in the dream!

0|1
    0|0
  • I had a dream I bought cheap quality lemons instead of apples.

It was horrible because I walked home to realise I bought lemons instead of apples for apple crumble.

Then I stopped and looked in closer shop and it didn't have any pink lady apples.

I got very upset. I woke up in shock today and hugged my partner. Horrible dream :-(

0|1
    0|0
  • I know I have but I can't remember any of them. I vaguely remember having a dream like in National Lampoons European Vacation like Audrey did. Yuck! Hahah

0|1
    0|0
  • YES! I dream about buffets at least once a month and they're nightmarish dreams because most often I never get to dig into my plate.

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't remember. Probably have dreamed about pizzzzzzza

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't remember, but I do remember seeing myself being eaten. :p

0|1
    0|0
  • Does dreaming about making stuff count? Coz my food dreams are inspiring. Usually happen at work.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, about mountains made of Chocolate 😋

1|2
    0|0
  • probably hah

0|1
    0|0
  • All day everyday

0|1
    0|0
  • nope, I wonder what that says about your psyche.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes! Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • hahah yes

0|1
    0|0
  • None that I can think of. oO

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I don't get it... They do sell that. You just have to order it "protein style".

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm sure I have before but I don't remember, I don't retain what I dream about most of the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've dreamed that I've made bacon and eggs and stuff and then I wake up and it's not there.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes. usually because im actually hungry. being awoken by hunger sucks

0|1
    0|0
  • Not that I remember.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not that I remember at least.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes i have