Is it okay to eat a lot as long as I don't gain weight?

I love food and I eat a lot but I dont gain weigh and my health is really well away from having anaemia that doesn't harm at all it's not a strong condition.. should I eat like normal people or admire food as much as i can

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it's okay but you probably have a fast metabolism. it slows down when you're about 19-21. I went up to 160 out of nowhere and used to be 125

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• I was like that at your age.
    What ever I ate I wouldn't gain weight.
    I was very skinny and couldn't find decent clothes to wear. Australian size 6 or smaller were almost impossible to find.
    Now I have to watch what I eat
    Enjoy your food 🍰🍪🍫🍬🍮🍔🍟🍝🍕🍖🍗🍤🍣🍱🍞🍙🍜🍡

0|0
    0|0
    • thank you ! 😊

• And now after having three kids, I am still skinny even though I do need to work at it.

• you are awesome and I am sure your kids are proud to have you as their mother 😊💜

• It's okay to eat a lot. Even if you do gain weight, there's no problem with gaining weight. Like. Honestly, look at some of the models that are considered obese. They're hot. And so are the skinny ones. You just do you, girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks hun and yeah they look lovely actually 😻

• No problem. Never be afraid to eat that last slice of pizza or eat whatever you want to eat. It's your body. You decide what you do with it. And if someone has a problem with it, tell them 'I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was your body?' Or at least that's the way I see it.

• I never worried about how much I eat but all my friends pointed that a lot that I wondered it but it's okay as you said it's my body :p

• Eat healthy don't overdo it.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't eat junk food and I keep my body hydrated.. I also walk besides that I am hyperactive is that enough?

Recommended myTakes