Which is better to season your food with before eating?

Which do you usually reach for? I personally always use pepper.
  • Salt
    Vote A
  • Pepper
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Pepper

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know it's not an option but I always use garlic or cayenne. Out of the two I guess salt.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• i don't use either. of course when I cook my food rarely needs seasoning, I've been cooking since I was in kindergarten so umm salt and pepper being my only choices is like saying you only get two kinds of drink water or milk.

for Instance I have an all purpose called duck-salt. it's made a few miles from me. it's used on veggies, eggs, different meats and things like that. if I'm doing boneless pork ribs I Marinade in roster pepper Italian dressing for 12 hours at room temperature before grilling. or say a pork loin.. I'm doing one this weekend for pulled pork, I make a rub from duck salt as a base, with creole seasoning, and a few other custom herbs and spices, and rub it in, wrap it in thick cut Applewood smoked bacon, I place it in my slow cooker, with a can of believe it or not root beer and set it on low for 12 hours. comes out the best tasting thing ever. and again never needs extra seasoning. typically if it needs extra it means the person that prepared it didn't know what they were doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • salt is only sea salt and I use pepper a whole lot but I use all kind of seasoning so it's just not two for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my food on the salty side so I use salt a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • why do you give a shit?

0|0
    0|0
  • Salt is more important by far

0|0
    0|0
  • Salt

0|0
    0|0
  • Pepper

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• i use salt cause i feel it absorbs in the meat better than pepper and has a better taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • Salt is useful more often, but pepper is good too, especially for Italian foods.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the smell of paper.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes