I eat spaghetti like this?

• I eat spaghetti like this?I jab my fork into it, whatever comes up with it, I shove in my mouth (slurping optional)
  • I eat spaghetti like this?I twirl my fork on the plate, creating a ball of spaghetti, and then I eat it
  • I eat spaghetti like this?I use the fork and spoon method, twirling the spaghetti on the spoon with my fork, then I eat it
    Vote C
  • I eat spaghetti like this?I baby food it. I cut it up with my knife and fork into managable pieces, and then I eat it
    Vote D
  • I eat spaghetti like this?SAVAGE!
    Vote E

1111

Most Helpful Guy

• I use a knife and fork but don't cut it. I twirl it against the blade to cut off the ends. Similar to the way with a spoon but easier and works better

Most Helpful Girl