I eat spaghetti like this?

• I eat spaghetti like this?I jab my fork into it, whatever comes up with it, I shove in my mouth (slurping optional)
    Vote A
  • I eat spaghetti like this?I twirl my fork on the plate, creating a ball of spaghetti, and then I eat it
    Vote B
  • I eat spaghetti like this?I use the fork and spoon method, twirling the spaghetti on the spoon with my fork, then I eat it
    Vote C
  • I eat spaghetti like this?I baby food it. I cut it up with my knife and fork into managable pieces, and then I eat it
    Vote D
  • I eat spaghetti like this?SAVAGE!
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I use a knife and fork but don't cut it. I twirl it against the blade to cut off the ends. Similar to the way with a spoon but easier and works better

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I almost always wear white or light colored shirts and I only eat my spaghetti with tomato sauce. So to be safe and prevent pieces of spaghetti flopping around spraying tomato sauce around, I cut my spaghetti.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its between the first second or third... but I find the second options, the twirling always picks up too much...

The fork and spoon is by far the best method

0|0
    0|0
  • I break spaghetti into small pieces and cook them in one pot along with the sauce.
    I don't see the appeal of half dried pasta noodles that everything falls off of.

0|0
    0|0
  • I kinda wing it like savage, I take the fork I'm not a very good twirler so theirs a lot of noodles still hanging down, I just hoist it into my mouth.

0|0
    0|0
  • I normally cut it but I don't use a knife I just use the fork

1|0
    0|0
  • The last picture looks like my style :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I twirl it around my fork. I don't use a spoon.

0|0
    0|0
  • chop sticks

0|0
    0|0
  • SAVAGE, FUNNY 😂😂

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Depends, if I'm very hungry, I can turn into savage 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • second one

0|0
    0|0
  • I twirl it into a ball, and eat it off the fork

0|0
    0|0
  • i use chopsticks LOL so..

0|0
    0|0
  • Twist my fork...

0|0
    0|0
  • I use chopsticks, just like with ramen

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly depends on who I'm around

0|0
    0|0
  • I use method a and b... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i twirl it on the fork and put it in my mouth

0|0
    0|0
  • i eat like in the second one but i know that the third one is how we should eat it but ain't have time for it lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes