Foods/drinks/edibles to keep calm?

basically I've been sleeping pretty bad latley and I'm finding that I can get grumpy or even angry when I don't get enough sleep.

is there any suggestions that can actively keep me from getting grumpy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• mint margaretta. try breathing exercises and meditation before sleep. and tey to go for lobg walks. leave internet before one hour of ur sleeping time. try to build a habit of sleepibg and wakibg up for the same time for a whole week. also drink dates shake. and aam yeah water 10 glasses mininum a day. let me know how did it work for u

0|0
    0|0
    • also if u keep on getting thoughts about the thibgs u have to do the next day just sit and start writibg then down as a to do list to follow up on next day. I. e transfer them frim mind to paper u will feel very relaxed.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I also suck at sleeping. I find that going outside in the morning or just breathing in the cold air through the window calms me down. I also like eating carrots I don't know why

0|1
    0|0
  • smoke weed and sleep for more hours, whether that means going to bed earlier or sleeping later. take naps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to bed earlier?

0|0
    0|0
  • Get more sleep. Practice good sleep hygiene. Google it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Don't think so, but if the problem comes from the leak of sleep you could try eating different before going to sleep:
    For example animal proteins (meat eggs diary products) aren't indicated for a good sleep cause they contain high amount of cortisol that make more difficult to our body to sintetize melatonin.
    I ve tried that when i was pretty stressed and it felt like working.
    If you really want to eat some proteins at evening you can always get some vegetable proteins
    Well, that's it

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a white powder called calm it's got a lot of magnesium in it, it helps calm you down so you can sleep better. Google it you mix it with water

0|0
    0|0
  • get some sleep... or at least take some power naps!!!
    anyways caffeine can always help lol...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes