Foods/drinks/edibles to keep calm?

basically I've been sleeping pretty bad latley and I'm finding that I can get grumpy or even angry when I don't get enough sleep.

is there any suggestions that can actively keep me from getting grumpy?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• mint margaretta. try breathing exercises and meditation before sleep. and tey to go for lobg walks. leave internet before one hour of ur sleeping time. try to build a habit of sleepibg and wakibg up for the same time for a whole week. also drink dates shake. and aam yeah water 10 glasses mininum a day. let me know how did it work for u

• also if u keep on getting thoughts about the thibgs u have to do the next day just sit and start writibg then down as a to do list to follow up on next day. I. e transfer them frim mind to paper u will feel very relaxed.