Do guys mind if a girl can't cook?

Sorry boy, you will have to cook. But if you can't, Mc Donalds is the only option😂 and if we don't have money we will starve

117

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion, it is unacceptable that ANY adult cannot cook at least some basic meals - and I don't mean heating up frozen prepackaged foods either.

Cooking is NOT that difficult and there is no excuse not to learn - especially with apps and YouTube videos to help you learn.

My girl isn't the best cook but she is learning and doing just fine. I cook about half the time, which I have no problem doing, but I cannot accept anyone who declares "I can't cook" and thinks that is acceptable. It isn't.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think both parties should know how to cook. It's a necessary human survival trait. I mean I won't mind cooking for my man at all but if I'm not there you should at least know how to make something decent for you to survive on. Plus, you save money and are consuming produce that you know and can pronounce and is most likely healthy. Healthier than Mc D's for sure.