Do guys mind if a girl can't cook?

Sorry boy, you will have to cook. But if you can't, Mc Donalds is the only option😂 and if we don't have money we will starve

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion, it is unacceptable that ANY adult cannot cook at least some basic meals - and I don't mean heating up frozen prepackaged foods either.

Cooking is NOT that difficult and there is no excuse not to learn - especially with apps and YouTube videos to help you learn.

My girl isn't the best cook but she is learning and doing just fine. I cook about half the time, which I have no problem doing, but I cannot accept anyone who declares "I can't cook" and thinks that is acceptable. It isn't.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think both parties should know how to cook. It's a necessary human survival trait. I mean I won't mind cooking for my man at all but if I'm not there you should at least know how to make something decent for you to survive on. Plus, you save money and are consuming produce that you know and can pronounce and is most likely healthy. Healthier than Mc D's for sure.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Anyone can cook. It's not hard, and it's fun. Not cooking will make you either poor or fat. It's a lot easier if you have decent cookware. Better to have one nice pot and one nice skillet than a whole collection of Walmart crap. Same with knives, you really only need three: a paring knife (4"), a longer slicing knife, and a chopping knife.

0|0
    0|0
  • She needs to learn, it has nothing to do with what role a woman should play, it's how we freaking live, it's a skill every adult should have on a basic level

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't care if a woman can't cook. I'll just pop some hot pockets in the microwave, and I'm good to go. 😂😂

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer to do the cooking personally. my dad did too.

1|1
    0|0
  • You're 16, i dont think someone would expect you to be able to cook. Maybe when you are 10 years older and would actually live together with your fiancé

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i mind i provide and come home after a long ass day of work and i gotta cook to nah she gotta go lol

0|0
    0|0
  • personally I think that every girl has to learn to cook

0|0
    0|0
  • Cooking is a basic skill for everyone but I don´t mind I can cook myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any bitch will learn to cook when given proper motivation. or discipline if she fails.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not all. I can teach her how to cook.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really, I'd be willing to learn.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like cooking so that's not a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • All girls are supposed to be able to cook

0|0
    0|0
  • you better get on that stove baby that won't work

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy cooking, no reason for me to mind

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't need to learn how to cook. Just do these simple things and you're fine!

poopeegirls.com/...fe-with-a-pooping-waitress.html

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes