Are zero calorie beverages really zero calorie?

Can they make us fat?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They really contain zero (or negligible) calories. Sometimes though they can make people feel hungry and when people then start eating more than they otherwise would they can get fat that way. It's never the zero calorie beverage itself that makes people fat, it's people not being disciplined enough to limit their food intake.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're a little confused. people say zero calorie drinks (fizzy drinks) are bad because they contain artificial sweeteners and the drink itself has no nutritional value, often fizzy drinks cause bloating and can stain your teeth.

I suggest drinking water instead, I know it isn't very exciting but you can add fruit to it to make it taste better. water provides so many benefits; clears your skin, flushes out toxins, hydrates your body and prevents a lot of illnesses caused by dehydration such as headaches etc.

but no, zero calorie drinks really do contain zero calories and no, they won't make you fat.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• They contain so little calories that it's not written. I still wouldn't say you should religiously drink them. Once in a while if you get a craving it's better to reach for one of those instead.

1|1
    0|0
  • I do think so and no they can't make you fat

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah they are 0 calorie and won't make u fat

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes