My friend just put LSD in my coffee, does that mean I'm going to die?

He thought it would be funny to drug me, now I'm starting to feel different and see weird shit all around me. I'm suprised I just got this post made in time before it actually kicks in to full effect.

What should I do?
  • Yes... nothing will save you!
    Vote A
  • No... just remain calm and go home.
    Vote B
  • Maybe... Just stay away from cliffs.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just relax. Sit down play some video games or watch a funny movie. Do things that make you happy. Stay away from things that stress you out or make you mad. Positive mind = positive trip, bad mind = bad trip. The next thing to do when your trip is over is to kick the sh*t out of your so called friend! To drug someone without the person knowing is very dangerous. People choose to do drugs all the time but this wasn't your choice so it's completely unfair to put you through this!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you'll be ok!

after doing a quick research that drug is not deadly unless you really OD on it and the effects only last an hour or two

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• you'll probably be fine but you might want to reconsider your friendship..

0|0
    0|0
  • Chain yourself to the wall

0|1
    0|0
  • Your friend did not put LSD in your coffee. LSD is incredibly hard to obtain currently, and very expensive. He didn't give it to you as a lark. He didn't give you anything. He's just pulling your leg.

2|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 4

• I'd be re thinking who I have as my friends and kick him to the curb immediately.

0|0
    0|0
  • It will be fine if your really concerned go ask your doctor

0|0
    0|0
  • Do something pleasant so you have a good trip.

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll be fine.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes