Tips about being a cashier and bagging food person?

please share

55

Most Helpful Guy

• I did that when I was 20 years old for 10 months. My store was super picky about how you bag the groceries and separating all the different foods. And they wanted you to run back from the parking lot
    to the store actually running with a cart after you took the customers food out to there car. They wouldn't allow for you to receive tips and they would talk to other bag boys and ask them did you see so and so taking any tips. That place just sucked and the pay was awful. Make sure you stay away from Publix supermarket those are Florida stores dont work there. The only good thing about it was I could set my own hours

Most Helpful Girl

• The key in dealing with customers is if you encounter a mean or rude customer, don't let them affect your mood at all. Keep being polite and just forget about them when they leave the store.