Is there anyone here who shares my "ability" of being unfazed by alcohol aka not being able to get drunk?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No I'm the opposite 1 _2 drinks & I'm all wobbly.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You've probably not drank enough to the extent that it'll get to you or you spent your entire youth drinking and now your body has grown a strong resistance to it, OR you just have an insanely fast metabolism for alcohol.

0|0
    0|0
    • I believe it's more of a brain issue. I can feel sick after drinking 'a lot' in relative terms. I also must add that I have an opposing effect when dealing with caffeine or its opposite. Caffeine makes me tired.

When I hurt my wrists in Judo, I had to go to the hospital and they gave me morphine and something else to help me sleep... yet I was wide awake--still the morphine helped me to not feel much pain.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• i was like that for quite sometime

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I have build too much tolerance to alcohol that during my appendicitis operation it took 5 mins to knock me out from anaesthesia and woke up in to middle of operation as well and this was in 2012.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I get tipsy, merry then straight back to sober, it's bloody expensive trying to get drunk

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes