Is there anyone here who shares my "ability" of being unfazed by alcohol aka not being able to get drunk?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• No I'm the opposite 1 _2 drinks & I'm all wobbly.

Most Helpful Guy

• You've probably not drank enough to the extent that it'll get to you or you spent your entire youth drinking and now your body has grown a strong resistance to it, OR you just have an insanely fast metabolism for alcohol.

• I believe it's more of a brain issue. I can feel sick after drinking 'a lot' in relative terms. I also must add that I have an opposing effect when dealing with caffeine or its opposite. Caffeine makes me tired.

When I hurt my wrists in Judo, I had to go to the hospital and they gave me morphine and something else to help me sleep... yet I was wide awake--still the morphine helped me to not feel much pain.