Why are Vegetarians / Vegans and Carnivores on each other's neck all the time?

I've always witnessed debates between Vegetarians and Meatatarians (LOL) ...
Why can't you all just let each other go, if he or she want's to be Vegan / Vegetarian, LET THEM BE, it's their choice, they are not harming YOU, but on the other hand also Carnivores should be left alone by the Vegan / Vegetarian attackers as well...

I think we all have a reason to WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO...

I really want to understand why they have to constantly fight each other.

P. s. I witnessed that the attackers are mostly Vegan / Vegetarians.. ( no hate please) but they are the first ones to jump and say " You are a murderer" ...

P. s.2. I am a Carnivore (mmm Steak)

525

Most Helpful Guy

• some fight for religious purpose and some do it because they feel that we are above animals as they are not powerful and therefore they should protect them. well I believe I am a human and I need protein and the best organic and cheapest source is non veg. my some friends are vegetarian too and they don't interfere with me while some does.

• Exactly, it's your stomach your life your choice, why would somebody interfere.
      I have a friend who is forced to become Vegan just because his girlfriend is Vegan, but he likes meat, and he doesn't want to stop eating meat, and now she is threatening him with a break up... this is TOO MUCH, and he is suffering now..

• leave the girlfriend. my best friend always say that he has been in love with meat since his childhood and therefore no other love can be compared to it. your friend should leave her. she (if loves him) should accept him how he is not how she wants him to be.