What's the worst meal you've had at a restaurant?

Embrace your inner Gordon Ramsay. What did you order and go in detail.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably an eye fillet that was 1. Not medium rare and 2. Not seasoned

The chips and the salad was nice (I mean you can't go wrong with that lol) I also liked how the mushroom gravy sauce was in a separate bowl but the eye fillet was a let down :(

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My family and I went to some hotel restaurant and the food was very disappointing and had no flavor, each of our dishes didn't have any flavor. We didn't complain but we all asked for various condiments and sauces in attempts to make the food edible, later on the bill everything was comped 50% so I guess the manager felt sorry for us haha.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I got a Penne Arrabiata from Carluccio's cause literally you CANNOT go wrong with an Arrabiata. Turns out I was wrong 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I went to this seafood restaurant on the beach, and was served some nasty cold chowder

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I ordered roasted salmon and ice cream for dessert, they served me both at once... on the same plate, worst birthday I've ever had

0|0
    0|0
  • It tasted like a pile of shit. The worst macaroni and cheese I ever had in my life

0|0
    0|0
  • one of my worst meal : beef tongue

0|0
    0|0
    • Weird, I like that stuff. Like especially the lengua tacos that they serve on those taco trucks.

Recommended myTakes