What's the worst meal you've had at a restaurant?

Embrace your inner Gordon Ramsay. What did you order and go in detail.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably an eye fillet that was 1. Not medium rare and 2. Not seasoned

The chips and the salad was nice (I mean you can't go wrong with that lol) I also liked how the mushroom gravy sauce was in a separate bowl but the eye fillet was a let down :(

Most Helpful Guy

• My family and I went to some hotel restaurant and the food was very disappointing and had no flavor, each of our dishes didn't have any flavor. We didn't complain but we all asked for various condiments and sauces in attempts to make the food edible, later on the bill everything was comped 50% so I guess the manager felt sorry for us haha.