Why are the "healthiest lunches" always the froofiest sounding food ever?

So I'm starving and at work thinking about how I will spend my lunch break... I go and see an article about healthy lunch options and it's like "butternut kale and quinoa with a side of almonds and fresh fruit." Like what is this froofy crap? lol

Someone tell me that a thick and meaty double cheese burger and fries is the healthiest lunch option! 😂🤣

87

Most Helpful Girl

• Instead of strawberry banana smoothie it'd be like "Freshly picked red sweet organic strawberries with a dash of tropical banana blended to perfection"

• Haha I know right? They try to make it sound so appetizing! Cracks me up! 😂🤣

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a marketing strategy. Marketers try to appeal to exactly those people who want to eat healthy by mentioning the same foods over and over again, and in turn, healthy eaters give the same advice.

Why they sound froofy? Probably because it has every ingredient in the name and not something simple like lasagna.

Also, butternut kale 😂😂😂