My friend wrote my number and Instagram on the back of the recipet for our hot server. He texted and added me a few hours later. Now, no response?

So I was out for drinks with a few friends and I had mentioned how attractive our server was. At the end, my friend wrote my number and Instagram on the back of the bill. Two hours later he texted me and added me on Instagram. We texted for a bit during the same day but the next day he stopped replying to me. I did leave the convo on a one text answer but I thought that he could have added to it or talked more. Does him not replying for over a day and a half now mean he has forgotten about me? I don't want to be one of those clingy girls who obsess over this kind of thing but I like to think he was even a little bit interested to shoot me a text and add me on IG. Why did he stop?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• he stopped because you were boring.. one word answers, expecting him to do all the thinking.. no thanks, next please..

0|1
    0|0
    • Harsh but thank you haha been a while since I've been in the dating game obviously

• He's a waiter. This isn't new.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes