What can I eat instead of bread? How can I make bread without dairy?

How to make a healthy bread without dairy?

53

Most Helpful Guy

• this is the worst piece of dietary advice I've ever read. when you say carbs turn I to sugar, you mean everything you eat turns into glucose. everything. apples, lettuce, Snickers bars all turn into the same thing

whole wheat bread is fantastic for you. don't believe me? go read up on any body builder diet and see all the whole wheat pasta bread and brown rice they eat.
    in fact many studies have been done all proving that low carb diets are bad for losing weight and utterly unhealthy

• I am not against to eat bread I dont eat dairy so I need a bread that doesn't contain any which is something İ can't find in a market

• or vegan?

• No I have hormonal acne which doesn't go away and dairy makes them worse

Most Helpful Girl

• Truthfully speaking.. there is no such thing as a healthy bread...

All, carbs from grains, starches and wheat 🌾 etc etc etc... all turn into sugar in the body and then into fat... :/

I make protein bread sometimes but even when it has no cow milk homemade and healthy proteins, I know it's still not really "good" for my health... but I make it just cause sometimes I crave something bad so I make it instead of buying it but it's still bad.

You can make it with protein powder, coconut flour, walnuts, coconut oil, carrots, bananas, cinnamon, almond milk not from silk, coconut milk, avocados, blueberries, etc etc...

• yes I'm just trying to find the healthiest of unhealthy without any dairy :D thanks