How do you lose weight?

I used to eat a lot of fruits and some vegetables, but I feel that my Mom was complaining about me eating some fruits because it loaded with sugar. I also used to eat some cans of vegetables, but stopped for some reason. Now, I stopped eating a lot of fruits because when I stored the purchased fruits in the refrigerator, the fruits taste cold to eat. Also, when I lose weight within a week. I have a problem keeping my weight down and losing even more weight later on. Plus, I gain back the weight I lost by eating some sweets and junkfood that causes me to gain weight. How do I motivate myself to eat more healthy foods? How do I eat less sweets and junkfood within a week?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No offense but r mom is just part of the population highly uninformed about nutrition. It doesn't really matter how much fruit and veggies I eat because your body LOVES them and NEEDS them they should consist of 70% of our diets really. Yes fruits have sugar but it's NATURALLLLL sugar and as long as u don't peel off the skin you get FIBER which helps break down those sugars NATURAL sugar in Whole Foods are GOOD for you

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• eat the right fruits, and fruits do have sugar but it's a healthy non processed sugar. also eat a lot of meat and work out

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Well yeah fruit also has sugar which can be bad but it's better too eat too much fruit then too eat too much sweetness

0|1
    0|0
  • Work out often (doing cardio), drink lots of water everyday, cut out certain foods and focus on healthy, clean foods that give you your nutrients, minerals and vitamins. And also control your portion sizes.

Or you could go on a juice cleanse (search rebootwithjoe) but it's a strict vegetable juice cleanse. You won't be eating solid food for a while.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes