How do you lose weight?

I used to eat a lot of fruits and some vegetables, but I feel that my Mom was complaining about me eating some fruits because it loaded with sugar. I also used to eat some cans of vegetables, but stopped for some reason. Now, I stopped eating a lot of fruits because when I stored the purchased fruits in the refrigerator, the fruits taste cold to eat. Also, when I lose weight within a week. I have a problem keeping my weight down and losing even more weight later on. Plus, I gain back the weight I lost by eating some sweets and junkfood that causes me to gain weight. How do I motivate myself to eat more healthy foods? How do I eat less sweets and junkfood within a week?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• No offense but r mom is just part of the population highly uninformed about nutrition. It doesn't really matter how much fruit and veggies I eat because your body LOVES them and NEEDS them they should consist of 70% of our diets really. Yes fruits have sugar but it's NATURALLLLL sugar and as long as u don't peel off the skin you get FIBER which helps break down those sugars NATURAL sugar in Whole Foods are GOOD for you

Most Helpful Guy

• eat the right fruits, and fruits do have sugar but it's a healthy non processed sugar. also eat a lot of meat and work out