Which one do u like to eat? Just one of them u can choose , Chicken or Fish?

Which one do u like to eat ? Just one of them u can choose , Chicken or Fish?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Baked, fried, roasted, rotisserie, seasoned, shredded, smoked, broiled... mmmmm hmmmm, I love me some chicken!! Wings n thighs are my very favorite!! But a nice breast and leg is not too shabby either!! Then there's the sauces and marinades... oh man, I am sooo way to hungry for this post!!!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Kfc all the way

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Fish. I love eating all kinds of fish. They're all different to one another, and the texture is just better. Chicken is so bland and dry and tastes of nothing. I don't know why people like it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Chicken. Chicken. Chicken. I even eat vegan chicken. Chicken is so good. I love it so much.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fish. I love seafood.

0|1
    0|0
  • Şu an da tavuk yiyorum :D TAVUK !

0|1
    0|0
  • Chicken 🐔🐔

0|1
    0|0
  • Eat it alive?

0|1
    0|0
  • chicken

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer fish over chicken.

0|1
    0|0
  • chicken

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer chicken hate fish

0|1
    0|0
    • It always seems like people like chicken but not fish. I've never understood that haha. Rarely do I see an I like fish but not chicken. I don't know why that is.

• I personally don't like the smell and taste of it

• That's how it seems to be for a lot of people. I don't really like the smell, but I've become more accustomed over the years so it's not too bad. A good sense of our taste actually
      Comes from our sense of smell so if you don't like the smell you probs won't like the taste.

• Fish!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Chicken! 🐔

0|1
    0|0
  • Chicken

0|1
    0|0
  • Chicken

0|1
    0|0