What are some cheeses that are healthy for you but still tasty?

I like cheese, but are there any tasty cheeses that are healthy for you?

106

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh I hate cheese toad πŸ˜•
    HealthIER options though are light ricotta and cottage cheese, but small portions of full fat natural cheese is going to include good fat, protein and calcium. It's a pretty small portion to stay within macros though lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheeses are simply just fats, protein and sugar/salt. They are pretty good for you to begin with just not too much because of the fat content. But 20% a day from fat is fine, avocado, almonds, cheeses*

So I guess. you can go with the one with the least amount of sugar, has a high protein content not too fatty...
    --> I think cottage cheese is a great choice for a healthy cheese