What are some cheeses that are healthy for you but still tasty?

I like cheese, but are there any tasty cheeses that are healthy for you?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh I hate cheese toad πŸ˜•
    HealthIER options though are light ricotta and cottage cheese, but small portions of full fat natural cheese is going to include good fat, protein and calcium. It's a pretty small portion to stay within macros though lol

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheeses are simply just fats, protein and sugar/salt. They are pretty good for you to begin with just not too much because of the fat content. But 20% a day from fat is fine, avocado, almonds, cheeses*

So I guess. you can go with the one with the least amount of sugar, has a high protein content not too fatty...
    --> I think cottage cheese is a great choice for a healthy cheese

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Um cheddar, feta and mozzarella πŸ™ƒ

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheese could be categorized as a "good" fat. Cottage cheese is good for me but personally I think it's disgusting. Might be a texture thing. I love cheese honestly and I could say just eat whatever cheese you like... just in moderation. I do like the deli ultra thin slices... low cal. For when you want the cheese taste, it's not too much.

0|1
    0|0
  • All foods have some benefits to us if eaten moderately.

Cheese contains calcium, protein, phosphorus, zinc, vitamin A and vitamin B1.

Cheese also has healthy fats and bacteria that our body loves.

So in that sense to me all cheeses are healthy if eaten in moderation.

Cheddar cheese contains very little lactose.

0|1
    0|0
  • As far as I know, goat milk is tastier and healthier than cow milk. I don't know about cheese but I guess it's the same for cheese too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really like mild and medium cheddar, with crackers it's awesome. I don't like the mozzarella string cheese, that's disgusting. How about you?

0|1
    0|0
  • All of them. Cheese contains protein. Healthy cheese is sad and boring.

0|1
    0|0
  • all cheese loool jk

0|1
    0|0
  • cottage cheese, goat cheese, ricotta, edam cheese

1|1
    0|0
  • i like white cheese

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I don't pay such attention to cheese. If it tastes good, I'll eat it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know man :( Im not sure if any cheese is really "healthy". Perhaps the healthiest would be any sort of organic cheese

0|1
    0|0
  • Unfortunately... not cheesecake... But i think goat cheese is.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cottage Cheese

0|1
    0|0
  • Cottage cheese.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes