Allergic to certain foods?

I recently just found out through my doctor that I am allergic to chocolate and that has been the reason I have been breaking out in hives lately. Do you know how hard it is not to eat brownies when you're allergic to chocolate😓. Now I'm stuck with peanut butter and sugar cookies right now; which are tasty I must say. Is anyone allergic to certain foods they wish they weren't allergic to?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm with you on the chocolate allergy OP :/

The first few weeks of avoidance are hard but it gets easier! And you're going to feel so much better! Have you tried blondies? These are SUPER good www.bunsinmyoven.com/2015/12/01/blonde-brownies/

Man. If I didn't have my food allergies I'd be so happy. SO HAPPY. Just like take all my allergies so I can be a functional member of society again XD