The works is only to have 1 style of pizza or NO PIZZA EVER. Which do you allow?

I'm a benevolent dictator and I'm making the world vote. Only 1 type of pizza is allowed from now on. Any deviation will result in death for the person ordering the pizza and the person that makes the pizza. Your choices are as follows; 1: thin crust, NYC style pizza. Or 2: Deep dish, Chicago style pizza. You can have any topping you want. But you and the whole world can only have thin crust or deep dish style pizza from now until the end of time. Which is it going to be? And NO, Sicilian style pizza isn't an option. That's not pizza. That's a pizza flavored party pie platter for office parties. I have SPOKEN. Now I'll let you choose.
  • NYC style, thin crust pizza.
    Vote A
  • Deep dish, Chicago style pizza
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like deep dish more so I'll stick with Chicago pizza <3

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I want a Californian style pizza, which is all kale and female pizzas are better than males, also safe spaces for burnt pizzas

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• There is a time for everything. A time to rejoice, a time to weep. A time to have NYC style, a time to have Chicago style. This is a hard decision, but I'll have to NYC.

0|0
    0|0
  • The 2nd. I am a fat kid at heart

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I like deep dish pizza but I definitely can't go the rest of my life without NYC pizza

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes