Favourite food for first date (and why)?

• Chinese takeout
  • Thai food
  • Italian pasta/pizza
    Vote C
  • European cuisine
    Vote D
  • Fancy seafood
    Vote E
  • Spicy wings and sloppy burgers, the messier the better
    Vote F
  • I don't like eating on a first date even if my date wants to
    Vote G

1736

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like Chinese food, Italian food and European food since much of it tastes good. Although I likes sushi, spicy chicken and many other food types too I wouldn't eat it on a first date because it's messy and I'm too clumsy with the chopsticks. It doesn't help being made in China if you're trained and raised in Norway. :P

• I knows Italian food is European food since Italia is a European country. But I answered based on the poll.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer to not eat on the first date. I prefer to be able to completely focus on my date and do something simple that isn't very time consuming. Like taking a walk in the park. Plus I don't like involving money so early on. I prefer to pay for my own things and wouldn't want to get into a mini-argument concerning who should/shouldn't pay and how much.
    And if the date, for some reason, was so awful that I had to run away, it would be much easier to do so if I'm not committed to the situation. Like if you're at a restaurant, it would feel beyond rude to leave before the main course has even reached your table. But if you're just taking a walk, you could read a fake text message/get a fake call and make up an excuse to leave.
    If I absolutely had to eat something on a date, I'd prefer to just go to a café and have a coffee and a cookie.