Is eating fish (trout) 6 days a week bad?

Ok so usually I eat chicken breasts 6 days a week since I really don't like red meat. But last week I noticed that trout is cheaper than chicken breasts. So for the past week I've been eating 400g of trout almost everyday. Financially it's perfect for my budget, and it's very convenient ( cooks fast, and tastes good), but I'm worried about the health part. Is trout harmful? like shrimps for example (they increase blood cholesterol levels)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Fish oil, as opposed to shrimps, is actually good for reducing cholesterol. It contains omega 3, which is used to reduce cholesterol in heart attack victims, like me. So, no, as long as you have a balanced diet, including carbs and protein, it should be fine.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Bad for the trout population. Plus, if they came from a farm where like 200 of them are lock together in a small area. The chance of diseases and other terrible things is very high.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• as far as i know and i am no expert, fish of all kind are the healthiest meat. just don't forget other elements like veggies fruits carbs etc

0|0
    0|0
  • It's probably safe to say that eating *any* one food that often is unadvisable.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's probably bad for the trout populations.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• fish in moderation.

0|0
    0|0
  • fish is pretty healthy to eat so yea

0|0
    0|0
  • Was the fish kept chilled?

0|0
    0|0