Is eating fish (trout) 6 days a week bad?

Ok so usually I eat chicken breasts 6 days a week since I really don't like red meat. But last week I noticed that trout is cheaper than chicken breasts. So for the past week I've been eating 400g of trout almost everyday. Financially it's perfect for my budget, and it's very convenient ( cooks fast, and tastes good), but I'm worried about the health part. Is trout harmful? like shrimps for example (they increase blood cholesterol levels)

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Fish oil, as opposed to shrimps, is actually good for reducing cholesterol. It contains omega 3, which is used to reduce cholesterol in heart attack victims, like me. So, no, as long as you have a balanced diet, including carbs and protein, it should be fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• Bad for the trout population. Plus, if they came from a farm where like 200 of them are lock together in a small area. The chance of diseases and other terrible things is very high.