Which of the food groups is good snack at night that will stabilize your blood sugars but won't let you drop or run high?

• Which of the food groups is good snack at night that will stabilize your blood sugars but won't let you drop or run high? Fruits and Vegetable
  • Which of the food groups is good snack at night that will stabilize your blood sugars but won't let you drop or run high? Cereal and Toast
  • Other- Here is my opinion on snack to eat at night is healthy
    Vote C
Update

52

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• fruit and veg may have natural sugars and carbs but unlike your second option it contains no refined sugars which is what gives you that false high and messes up insulin levels in your blood

• Thanks for your input.

• im sugar free myself... you would not believe how much they put in white bread, cerial and orange juice may be natural but is far too much when not combined with the fibre you would have from 6 oranges