Which of the food groups is good snack at night that will stabilize your blood sugars but won't let you drop or run high?

• Which of the food groups is good snack at night that will stabilize your blood sugars but won't let you drop or run high? Fruits and Vegetable
    Vote A
  • Which of the food groups is good snack at night that will stabilize your blood sugars but won't let you drop or run high? Cereal and Toast
    Vote B
  • Other- Here is my opinion on snack to eat at night is healthy
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Update

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• fruit and veg may have natural sugars and carbs but unlike your second option it contains no refined sugars which is what gives you that false high and messes up insulin levels in your blood

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for your input.

• im sugar free myself... you would not believe how much they put in white bread, cerial and orange juice may be natural but is far too much when not combined with the fibre you would have from 6 oranges

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 1

• fruits are glucose fructose and sucrose. great for sugar spikes not great for slow stable energy.
    starchy foods from grains are better as the body can break the starch down into sugars as and when it needs.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes