Would You Eat This?

Would You Eat This?This is a Filipino beer snack or appetizer called chicharron bulaklak. It is first boiled and then fried until crispy. I personally enjoy it and try to ignore the fact that it is pig intestines (or I remember that I eat hotdogs and Jello).

• Yuck, nope!
  • Of course!
  • Hesitant, but I will try it.
    Vote C

1511

Most Helpful Girl

• As a Filipina, I have tried this and it's one of the things I like to snack on (like other Filipinos, hahahaha). It's good, contrary to what most would think, especially when dipped in vinegar that has a little salt mixed into it, a cut up chili pepper, some onions, and some ground black pepper in it.

• Yes! I forgot about vinegar! It gets weird of the strange flavor (or I think smell, it's been a while since I last ate because it's expensive here) that comes with it and removes the oils! That's what made me like it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if I'd eat it but I wouldn't call it gross I mean I eat cow tongue, liver and gizzards so what do I know right?

• lol! So you have your unique foods that you like. I mostly eat pig liver over cow's though, cheaper.

• Indeed I do hmmm never had pigs liver and true, true it probably is.