Would You Eat This?

Would You Eat This?This is a Filipino beer snack or appetizer called chicharron bulaklak. It is first boiled and then fried until crispy. I personally enjoy it and try to ignore the fact that it is pig intestines (or I remember that I eat hotdogs and Jello).

• Yuck, nope!
    Vote A
  • Of course!
    Vote B
  • Hesitant, but I will try it.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As a Filipina, I have tried this and it's one of the things I like to snack on (like other Filipinos, hahahaha). It's good, contrary to what most would think, especially when dipped in vinegar that has a little salt mixed into it, a cut up chili pepper, some onions, and some ground black pepper in it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes! I forgot about vinegar! It gets weird of the strange flavor (or I think smell, it's been a while since I last ate because it's expensive here) that comes with it and removes the oils! That's what made me like it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if I'd eat it but I wouldn't call it gross I mean I eat cow tongue, liver and gizzards so what do I know right?

0|1
    0|0
    • lol! So you have your unique foods that you like. I mostly eat pig liver over cow's though, cheaper.

• Indeed I do hmmm never had pigs liver and true, true it probably is.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• yeah I ate pig intestines before but it didn't look like this. it was actually pretty good

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, it's a strange look. It gains this shape when fried. This is why they call it bulaklak (flower in english).

• It looks gross and now that I know what it's made of I defiantly won't unless I really had to or became really curious

0|1
    0|0
    • I like to tell myself YOLO if I am doing something I hesitate on doing lol.

• So it's basically like fried chitlins then? Sure just pass the hot sauce lol

0|1
    0|0
  • A guy I know always talks about it... I'd love to try it. Especially because the name reminds me of Bukkake, tehehehe.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't look appetizing to me, but I'd try a bite

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I'm trying to avoid eating red meat.

0|1
    0|0
    • Aw... But it's great that you are being healthy! I have a hard time avoiding unhealthy foods :).

• I don't eat pork, so no.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've tried that before. I'd try it again.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd try it. Makes me think of pork rinds

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the taste of pork, so no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yes. I've had it before.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • i love pig intestines so yes! 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • no it doesn't look good

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I wish I could tell you that I like Filipino food, but I don't. It very well might be the worst cuisine of southeast asia as it's always just greasy, flavorless slop.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for your opinion :). Everyone has their own foods they don't like. Even I have judged others too.

• Bit too greasy looking for me, but I would give it a try.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I've had it many times before. That's some good stuff, man!

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks better than balut.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yep. in my opinion balut looks weird. But who am I to judge? lol

• Why not

0|1
    0|0
  • Down

0|1
    0|0
  • I would eat that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course, I love trying new foods!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what it is but i would try it

0|0
    0|0
  • couldn't hurt to try it once I suppose?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes