Dog meat: Would you eat this?

Dog meat: Would you eat this?Dog meat is pretty popular among some Asian countries. China even has its own festival for dog meat! I'm curious if you are willing to try it. Would you? Why or why not? For me, I would hesitate, but I need to experience new things so I would probably try it (I have not eaten dogs yet btw).
  • No, thanks...
  • Sure thing!
  • Interesting, but uninterested in trying it.
    Vote C
  • Hesitant, but will try it.
    Vote D
  • I am against eating dogs!
    Vote E
Wow! This is the most votes I've ever seen in my polls. 256 votes? OBTW, sorry if I may have offended people with the picture. Have a great day! :)

178

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd like to say I would just for the sake of irritating the people here that obviously think they hold the moral high ground when they have barely stepped out of their own little coccoon. Unfortunately, I wouldn't eat them. However if someone else wants to do it then I've no problem with that. I've eaten dinner with people that were eating puppy. I'm fine with it just don't expect me to eat it, not my thing.

• Sometimes irritating people can be fun lol. People just need to accept other cultures and what they eat. I appreciate this comment!

Most Helpful Guy

• Dog meat isn't as popular as it used to be and of the people that do eat it, not 100% on this but from what I've heard the people that still eat dog meat are from the rural villages and the older generations. I'd try it once.