Dog meat: Would you eat this?

Dog meat: Would you eat this?Dog meat is pretty popular among some Asian countries. China even has its own festival for dog meat! I'm curious if you are willing to try it. Would you? Why or why not? For me, I would hesitate, but I need to experience new things so I would probably try it (I have not eaten dogs yet btw).
  • No, thanks...
    Vote A
  • Sure thing!
    Vote B
  • Interesting, but uninterested in trying it.
    Vote C
  • Hesitant, but will try it.
    Vote D
  • I am against eating dogs!
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Wow! This is the most votes I've ever seen in my polls. 256 votes? OBTW, sorry if I may have offended people with the picture. Have a great day! :)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd like to say I would just for the sake of irritating the people here that obviously think they hold the moral high ground when they have barely stepped out of their own little coccoon. Unfortunately, I wouldn't eat them. However if someone else wants to do it then I've no problem with that. I've eaten dinner with people that were eating puppy. I'm fine with it just don't expect me to eat it, not my thing.

0|1
    0|0
    • Sometimes irritating people can be fun lol. People just need to accept other cultures and what they eat. I appreciate this comment!

Most Helpful Guy

• Dog meat isn't as popular as it used to be and of the people that do eat it, not 100% on this but from what I've heard the people that still eat dog meat are from the rural villages and the older generations. I'd try it once.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• Nope. I would not eat dogs. I view dogs as pets, and to see them cooked, that's absolutely disgusting.
    The festival that you are speaking about is called the Yemen Festival. The Yemen Festival is absolutely disgusting. These barbarians steal people's dogs, cage them, torture them, kill them, and then eat them. It's really sad and disturbing.

Before people go all ballistic on me like they do on other posts, let me say, no, I am not a vegetarian. No, I am not a vegan.

0|2
    0|0
    • Thank you for your opinion! I guess I did not do enough research on the Yemen Festival. Thanks for informing me :)

• I wouldn't never eat dog meat; I already have trouble eating chicken because of how it hurts me emotionally. They kill those poor dogs cruelly too; no way.

2|1
    0|0
    • Well, not all the dogs are killed cruelly. But I see where you are coming from.

• The festival itself is a terrible slaughter, and I would never support that, but I might try dog meat just for the sake of trying new things. I don't eat that much meat anyway, but I'm just curious of how it tastes.

1|2
    1|0
    • I agree with this. I would not support the cruel slaughter of the dogs, but if it was made in a respectable way maybe I'd try it once

• I'm literally covering that half of my screen because FUCK THAT

1|1
    0|0
    • Sorry about that! I just chose the first picture I saw.

• The only reasons I wouldn't eat dog meat is because I'm vegan and I've seen horrible videos of the life's those poor dogs live and how awful they are treated.

0|1
    1|0
  • I hope u burn in hell. I'd eat u for the sake of trying new things. If I met u and u told me this I would hire someone to cut ur dick off & I would do something to all the people who seriously said yes to this too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would cry. Truthfully. I'm an emotionally person anyway, but that breaks my heart. Humans domesticated dogs to be pets, not meals.

0|2
    0|0
  • I would.

0|1
    1|0
  • That's so sad :(

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't eat it

1|1
    0|0
  • No...

1|1
    0|0
  • Hell no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, no.

1|1
    0|0
  • I heard it taste really good. so why not

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm curious, so I'd try it. You never know what you're missing in this world. I don't think I'd repeat tho, except I lived in one of those Asian countries.

0|1
    2|0
  • I'm against eating animals, especially when they're killed with such cruelty, like the Chinese do with dogs. If you like eating dogs, fine, but don't make them suffer just because you think their suffering will make the meat taste better.

2|1
    1|0
    • Yes, I feel bad for the animals who are killed cruelly. But them suffering makes the meat taste better? Weird if that's what they think...

• Yeah, I read about it more than once...

What Guys Said 7

• Is it cooked well, seasoned and prepared in a way that doesn't put me off? Sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've had it before, it's alright. Not bad, not great.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would. No problem. I've done worse.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure thing!

0|1
    0|0
  • No, thanks...

0|1
    0|0
  • No that's disgusting