Are you a picky eater or would you eat almost anything?

Picky eaters, what is your favorite food?
If you eat almost anything, what foods do you not like?
  • Picky eater
    Vote A
  • I'll eat anything
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm picky when I have the opportunity. In a crisis situation I will happily eat the flesh of the recently deceased.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I always thought that I'd eat anything until I went grocery shopping by myself I then realised how picky I really am

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I will eat ANYTHING. Some of the most exotic foods I have had are: grasshoppers with chili in Mexico, maguey worms, beetles, lizard, alligator, ant eggs, bird nest soup and the list could go on. I also plan on trying many more exotic foods. I believe people who are not picky eaters have great sexual life, libido and health. :*
    xoxo

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat a diet with strictly no added sugars. But I'll eat anything as long as it isn't cake, candy, ice cream, soda, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say I'm more of a picky eater when in the civvis, but as with many other things, the military has a habit of teaching you that while the soup maybe tasteless, or worse, that soup will give you the strenght to march that 25km, or 15.5 miles, trek through that hilly forest path while the rain beats at your face as you feel your fingers slowly going numb because of the cold, better than an empty stomach will.

As for a favorite, I can't really say, as I've eaten many great dishes over the years, but I can't really compare them to others.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm generally picky, but I will always try a new dish (don't usually end up liking it though).

0|0
    0|0
  • I pretty much devour everything in sight because I'm just an animal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Picky eater. And I'm a simple man when it comes to food. Favorite is pasta a la boulognese

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be a picky one, but i have changed with age !!

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be terrible but I've mellowed as I've gotten older

0|0
    0|0
  • i am picky but i can try weird eating stuff lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a picky eater

0|0
    0|0
  • im a very picky eater
    i have to watch my Macros

0|0
    0|0
  • I would eat anything at least once

0|0
    0|0
  • A. I don't like putting just anything in mouth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Picky eater tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very picky

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 26

• I'd eat almost anything

0|0
    0|0
  • My pickiness is actually highly influenced by my Sensory Processing Disorder. Whenever there's a slight lump in my food, I refuse to eat it, even if it's a food I like. I judge foods not only by their taste, but equally by their texture. I'm so turned off by many fruits because their textures seem so odd to me, despite me loving their taste. I love noodles and crunchy foods though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm kinda half and half I like trying new things sometimes but to be on the safe side I'll keep with what I know if I went to a restaurant or something

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very very picky when it come to food and if I don't like, I don't eat anything.
    My favorite food is bolognese pasta.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say that I'm picky but I prefer not to eat onions, tomatoes or mushrooms. I don't like the texture on my teeth

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm extremely picky. I don't eat many vegetables, many spices, ingredients. I don't like food that has lot of onions in it, or lor of garlic/ginger in it. I remove the basils, and green chillies from my plate before I begin to eat. I like bittergourd but only when it's fried. I like my ocra to be golden brown and crispy. I like spicy and sour cabbage dish , I don't like it if it doesn't have sour or zesty flavour. I like spicy food, I want my tea which has extra sugar in it. It's difficult for anyone to live with me 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll try pretty much anything. I've always liked learning about other cultures and with that comes a lot of new and unique foods.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost anything as long as it's fresh...

(Junk food, candies and such don't interest me... )

0|0
    0|0
  • i am not so picky but there are some certain foods that i don't eat

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat everything depends on my mood. When I can't sleep, I don't drink coffee. It's an example

0|0
    0|0
  • I swallow anything 😂

0|3
    0|0
  • I'm not a pick eater but I don't like tomatoes!

0|1
    0|0
  • Half & Half

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like certain foods. but still. food.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never really been a picky eater

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm extremely picky eater.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will eat anything at once

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll eat pretty much anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Thai food

0|0
    0|0
  • I will eat almost anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat everything tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and no. I am not too picky.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a very picky eater

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll eat anything except certain types of seafood.

0|0
    0|0
  • anything that tastes good ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say I'm picky. I'll eat everything that I'm able to but I don't eat red meat. Outside of that, I'll try anything

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes