What're your opinions on Gordon Ramsay's Twitter?

This boi I swear πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • He's savage af.
    Vote A
  • He's ight I guess.
    Vote B
  • He's so rude..
    Vote C
  • Other opinion/Comment
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like he's trying to imitate Simon from American idol.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha ya know what? That's a good observation πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• People ask him and he answers in a way he (and many others, obviously) thinks is funny. They are either retarded or knows what to expect when tagging him.

2|0
    0|0
    • Haha yeah. I almost want to completely ruin a dish just to tag him and see what he says πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Do it! Cook something weird and disgusting and tag him. But show me the picture first and we'll try to guess what he will say. :p

• Hahah! Yesss! I'm actually about to go on a trip and I'm supposed to be cooking for a group of people etc. And I can't really cook so it'll probably happen naturally anyways πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

• That voice makes it even funnier. It's Gordon Ramsay, of course he's going to say things like that. I like his sense of humor.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha I think so too actually. Some think it's annoying I think it's hilarious lmao

• I love gordan ramsay no homo and its cause im British too and i say FUCK everytime like gordan ramsay

1|0
    0|0
    • My dads a shef in a really busy restraunt and its pretty successful. I watch gordan ramsays shows innit

• Haha awesomeee! Yeah he's great

• He's Savage with idiots

But with kids in MasterChef Junior u will know how he treats the kids with love

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol thanks ebby πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
    he's savage, but the kid/guy is even more funny

1|0
    0|0
  • He has good behavior wit idiots who don't want to understand πŸ‘

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted D... to be honest I doubt if he did that... think some staff or outsourcing partner made this (failed) joke.
    Looking at the programs he made, I don't think this sort of reactions would be his style. Or I must be terribly mistaking :o

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeahh it could easily be someone else doing this on his account but just the thought of it being him is funny enough πŸ˜‚

• Indeed, I didn't like those reactions - except if all involved were actors.
      Anyway, the added value is nill :-(

• Hmm yeah that's true

• he likes attention

0|0
    1|0
    • Probably.. But then again.. Who doesn't? πŸ€”

• British people are savage.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care (other)

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• I feel bad for Ramsay, because he has to see those dreadful food pictures every so often! It makes me not want to eat πŸ˜–πŸ€’ How does he even get through his day, by having breakfast, lunch, and dinner? These were savage tweets, anyway, let's ignore the fact that they're weren't the nicest things to say.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh yeah it has to be painful to see that stuff all the time for him

• I love him lol didn't know he had one I gotta follow him

0|0
    0|0
  • He became my favorite ever since the "idiot sandwich" episode happenedπŸ˜‚ He a savage lol

0|0
    0|0
  • That voice is so annoying

0|0
    1|0
  • I think he's great

0|0
    0|0
  • It's funny hahahah

0|0
    0|0
  • I love him