Should I drink, or no?

I'm turning 30 next week (sad face). My friend and I are having a bbq this weekend, her birthday was last week and then mine is obviously next week. She wants to get really drunk this weekend, and I just don't want to. I don't want to get drunk on Saturday, then be hungover all day Sunday, and then have to go to work for 5 days after. Do you think I should drink, or no?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• hang out with your boyfriend n have lots of sex that would make you feel better

Most Helpful Girl

• do what you want, it's your birthday
    but I think that in the future you won't remember this terrible week at work, you will remember the great B-Day you have had, so make memories, don't pass on thing only because of work and etc