Do you eat oatmeal?

I'm just curious if people really eat oatmeal! Do you eat it plain, rilled oats with milk and sugar, the packet type that is flavored, steel cut oatmeal, or som other way? Or do you hate it and never eat it? Any oatmeal related responses are welcome (feel free to share a story about your oatmeal experiences!).

715

Most Helpful Guy

• just ate oatmeal today. start with frozen mixed berries, cocoa powder and lots of cinnamon. add oats and water in that order, heat and stir. once the water starts to boil off mostly add some nutella, then cut a banana and sir stir in, remove after a few minutes. enjoy with either a cup of milk or top with one scoop of vanilla ice cream

• Wow 😍 I need that oatmeal!!! But is chocolate and cinnamon good mixed? 🤔

• Hmm, I may have to try the cinnamon some time... Yeah!! The berries give you all those amazing antioxidants!!! Have you put frozen peaches in your out meal before? I do frozen peaches with cream and it is AMAZING 😊

• never actually frozen peach. prefer mine raw misty of the time

Most Helpful Girl

• I eat the flavored packet kind I usually combine a packet of strawberry with a peach or banana flavor. I use milk instead of water to make it creamier and more filling. I freaking love oatmeal ugh now I want to eat some oatmeal again lol.

• I'm that sounds really good!!! I like peaches and cream with real cream added 😊 It's amazing!!