Do you eat oatmeal?

I'm just curious if people really eat oatmeal! Do you eat it plain, rilled oats with milk and sugar, the packet type that is flavored, steel cut oatmeal, or som other way? Or do you hate it and never eat it? Any oatmeal related responses are welcome (feel free to share a story about your oatmeal experiences!).

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• just ate oatmeal today. start with frozen mixed berries, cocoa powder and lots of cinnamon. add oats and water in that order, heat and stir. once the water starts to boil off mostly add some nutella, then cut a banana and sir stir in, remove after a few minutes. enjoy with either a cup of milk or top with one scoop of vanilla ice cream

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow 😍 I need that oatmeal!!! But is chocolate and cinnamon good mixed? 🤔

• Show All
    • Hmm, I may have to try the cinnamon some time... Yeah!! The berries give you all those amazing antioxidants!!! Have you put frozen peaches in your out meal before? I do frozen peaches with cream and it is AMAZING 😊

• never actually frozen peach. prefer mine raw misty of the time

Most Helpful Girl

• I eat the flavored packet kind I usually combine a packet of strawberry with a peach or banana flavor. I use milk instead of water to make it creamier and more filling. I freaking love oatmeal ugh now I want to eat some oatmeal again lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm that sounds really good!!! I like peaches and cream with real cream added 😊 It's amazing!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Oatmeal is really what they clean out of the bottom of hamster cages. LEGIT.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't like the taste of it that much (i don't like anything tastes like dessert)(except jelly beans), but ingredience is very nice! Carbohydrate, minerals, vitamine! And it's kinda feels more satisfying if you're hungry.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyday.. although I prefer to grind them up and put them in my protein shakes because it's faster and easier.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do, particularly with milk and cooked but also in desserts and some beverages

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I eat oatmeal about 2 times per week for breakfast.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dare i say do i Look like i am of the 1800s?

0|0
    1|0
  • Everyday.. although I prefer to grind them up and put them in my protein shakes because it's faster and easier.

1|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes eat the apple cin

1|0
    0|0
  • I love oatmeal and oatmeal cookies..

1|0
    0|0
  • flavored.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not very often, and I like sugar in it.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have porridge for breakfast most days

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

1|0
    0|0
  • Quacker maple brown sugar.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Never really been a big fan of oatmeal :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure do, most morning in winter.
    I use instant or rolled, depending how much time I have to cook them and I mix and make my own flavours

1|0
    0|0
  • steel cut oatmeal with flax seed, cinnamon, and banana
    i use the quick cook kind most days

1|0
    0|0
  • i eat it with milk and cacao, i also add some banana in it

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat the quick oats and add banana slices and no sugar. Also like the flavored packets. I eat it most mornings

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes