Roaches: Would you eat them? If so, live or cooked?

As I was buying water in a local store, I saw a box full of chocolate covered roaches. At first, I wondered why people would eat it, but then I remember people here like to dare each other.
Roaches: Would you eat them? If so, live or cooked?Roaches: Would you eat them? If so, live or cooked?I also read that there are cockroach eating competitions in which a person races to eat live roaches!
Roaches: Would you eat them? If so, live or cooked?I personally wouldn't mind trying it out, but I prefer them cooked instead of live. What about you? Would you eat cockroaches? Live or cooked?Roaches: Would you eat them? If so, live or cooked?
  • Nope, Nope, and Nope (why? comment.)
  • Yes, I love 'em!
  • Hesitant, but will try.
    Vote C

34

Most Helpful Girl

• That shit looks disgusting 😷😷😷 I hate just seeing an insects, wonder what will happen if I ever ate it lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't, I am becoming vegan. but it's apparently a great source of protein.

• Congrats on becoming a vegan lol! Yep, insects are great for protein. That's why in Asia they eat them. Also because it is cheaper than meat.

• haha thank you. yes it kinda makes sense that it is cheaper