Strange but awesome food combos?

I'm looking for a good cheat snack/meal later on in the day, was curious as to what your favorite odd pairs/combos are... maybe I'll try a new odd suggestion.

Here's some of my fav weird combos that have made friends and others go "eww wtf!" but ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคค once they tried it!

1. Ketchup (that's Tomato Sauce, for you Aussies lol) and mac&cheese is classic, though I've come to meet a several who've never heard of the pair!

2. nutella grilled cheese (I typically use cheddar or brie) sandwich

3. mango and PB on toast ๐Ÿ‘Œ something I tried from an Aussie while down under

4. banana, bacon & PB on toast ๐Ÿ˜‹

5. oreos and PB (I LOVE PB sorry to those of you whom are allergic) - I had to try it after hearing about it from the movie "Parent Trap"

6. Baked cracked egg in an avocado, sprinkled with salt and pepper or spices - you're missing out if you've never heard of this!

7. butter, sugar&cinnamon toast - this is a classic childhood fav that my brother would make for me after getting home from school when I was younger

715

Most Helpful Guy

• Fries dipped in ice cream and/or a milkshake - needs no explanation, if you haven't tried this then you have not experienced heaven itself
    Bread soaked in cordial - don't judge me, I'm a monster and I learnt that this tastes amazing at a camp few years ago
    Melting chocolate all over cheese pizzas - the sweet goes surprisingly well with the savory
    Jam and scrambled eggs - again sounds disgusting but the sweetness goes well with it, makes me feel like shit afterwards for what I just did
    Chips with nutella - they already sell chocolate coated potato chips, this isn't exactly an abomination
    Cheese and pineapple - kinda offsets the pineapples acidity making an odd but really nice flavour combination

• Fries dunked in milkshake ๐Ÿ‘Œ I've dine that before

Bread with cordial? I don't even know what cordial is haha

I'm not huge on jams itself, but have gone for brunch in where the restaurant made scrambled eggs with grape jelly and it was bomb ๐Ÿ‘

• I took a sec to look up what cordial is and found that it was another term for liquor lol... well I suppose downing your carbs while drinking will slow down the chances of you getting drunk. But aren't you underage mister? ๐Ÿค”

• Lol depends on which type of cordial you buy, there's non-alcoholic and the alcoholic version, honestly prefer the non-alcoholic with bread though.
      And eh I'm only underage to drink out in public and buy alcohol myself, the law states it's perfectly legal for me to drink over here on private property ๐Ÿ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• This might sound/look grosse but its actually VERY tasty!!! Take 1-2 avocadoes and mash it together with a can of tuna! Add some lemon and voila, you can top it on some dark bread and believe me it is GODLY!!! I do that as a snack all the time haha pkus its healthy!!

• That actually sounds tasty and a good alternative to a tuna salad sandwich by substituting mayo with avocado! Why have I never thought of this? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Will most definitely try it out! Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

• You have to it's delicious! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š let me know wht you think!! ๐Ÿ‘