Here's some of my fav weird combos that have made friends and others go "eww wtf!" but 😍🤤 once they tried it!
1. Ketchup (that's Tomato Sauce, for you Aussies lol) and mac&cheese is classic, though I've come to meet a several who've never heard of the pair!
2. nutella grilled cheese (I typically use cheddar or brie) sandwich
3. mango and PB on toast 👌 something I tried from an Aussie while down under
4. banana, bacon & PB on toast 😋
5. oreos and PB (I LOVE PB sorry to those of you whom are allergic) - I had to try it after hearing about it from the movie "Parent Trap"
6. Baked cracked egg in an avocado, sprinkled with salt and pepper or spices - you're missing out if you've never heard of this!
7. butter, sugar&cinnamon toast - this is a classic childhood fav that my brother would make for me after getting home from school when I was younger
Most Helpful Guy
Fries dipped in ice cream and/or a milkshake - needs no explanation, if you haven't tried this then you have not experienced heaven itself
Bread soaked in cordial - don't judge me, I'm a monster and I learnt that this tastes amazing at a camp few years ago
Melting chocolate all over cheese pizzas - the sweet goes surprisingly well with the savory
Jam and scrambled eggs - again sounds disgusting but the sweetness goes well with it, makes me feel like shit afterwards for what I just did
Chips with nutella - they already sell chocolate coated potato chips, this isn't exactly an abomination
Cheese and pineapple - kinda offsets the pineapples acidity making an odd but really nice flavour combination
- Show AllShow Less