Strange but awesome food combos?

I'm looking for a good cheat snack/meal later on in the day, was curious as to what your favorite odd pairs/combos are... maybe I'll try a new odd suggestion.

Here's some of my fav weird combos that have made friends and others go "eww wtf!" but ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคค once they tried it!

1. Ketchup (that's Tomato Sauce, for you Aussies lol) and mac&cheese is classic, though I've come to meet a several who've never heard of the pair!

2. nutella grilled cheese (I typically use cheddar or brie) sandwich

3. mango and PB on toast ๐Ÿ‘Œ something I tried from an Aussie while down under

4. banana, bacon & PB on toast ๐Ÿ˜‹

5. oreos and PB (I LOVE PB sorry to those of you whom are allergic) - I had to try it after hearing about it from the movie "Parent Trap"

6. Baked cracked egg in an avocado, sprinkled with salt and pepper or spices - you're missing out if you've never heard of this!

7. butter, sugar&cinnamon toast - this is a classic childhood fav that my brother would make for me after getting home from school when I was younger

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Fries dipped in ice cream and/or a milkshake - needs no explanation, if you haven't tried this then you have not experienced heaven itself
    Bread soaked in cordial - don't judge me, I'm a monster and I learnt that this tastes amazing at a camp few years ago
    Melting chocolate all over cheese pizzas - the sweet goes surprisingly well with the savory
    Jam and scrambled eggs - again sounds disgusting but the sweetness goes well with it, makes me feel like shit afterwards for what I just did
    Chips with nutella - they already sell chocolate coated potato chips, this isn't exactly an abomination
    Cheese and pineapple - kinda offsets the pineapples acidity making an odd but really nice flavour combination

1|0
    0|0
    • Fries dunked in milkshake ๐Ÿ‘Œ I've dine that before

Bread with cordial? I don't even know what cordial is haha

I'm not huge on jams itself, but have gone for brunch in where the restaurant made scrambled eggs with grape jelly and it was bomb ๐Ÿ‘

• Show All
    • I took a sec to look up what cordial is and found that it was another term for liquor lol... well I suppose downing your carbs while drinking will slow down the chances of you getting drunk. But aren't you underage mister? ๐Ÿค”

• Lol depends on which type of cordial you buy, there's non-alcoholic and the alcoholic version, honestly prefer the non-alcoholic with bread though.
      And eh I'm only underage to drink out in public and buy alcohol myself, the law states it's perfectly legal for me to drink over here on private property ๐Ÿ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• This might sound/look grosse but its actually VERY tasty!!! Take 1-2 avocadoes and mash it together with a can of tuna! Add some lemon and voila, you can top it on some dark bread and believe me it is GODLY!!! I do that as a snack all the time haha pkus its healthy!!

1|0
    0|0
    • That actually sounds tasty and a good alternative to a tuna salad sandwich by substituting mayo with avocado! Why have I never thought of this? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Will most definitely try it out! Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

• You have to it's delicious! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š let me know wht you think!! ๐Ÿ‘

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• I think this is common but strawberry with sugar is good

1|0
    0|0
    • Berries coated in lemon juice and tossed in sugar! Mmmm classic! ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• throw you a piece of cheese on the toast butter and sugar and cinnamon

1|1
    0|0
    • Umm I mean I love cheese! I'll be sure to one up my buttered toast with cinnamon and sugar by adding cheese to it!

• I understand I'm a cheese lover also

• Well I guess the news it out huh, you're pregnant! ๐Ÿ˜

1|0
    0|0
    • Bahaha maybe with a food belly if I can't control myself ๐Ÿคฃ

• Show All
    • That actually sounds rather good! Too busy to go all fancy and make cauliflower rice huh?

www.google.ca/search

• It is! Add some spices in there and it's delicious! Lol fhat and too cheap to buy the premade frozen stuff lol

• fries with coleslaw + melted mozzarella cheese + garlic sauce

1|0
    0|0
  • Apple pie with a slice of sharp cheddar cheese on top... It's an English thing, surprisingly good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Koshary lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Mmm yes! I've had Kushari before from an Iranian friend who made and brought it over for a potluck! That's not an odd mix though, that's like a cultural dish lol. Still yummy however!

• Granola an peanut butter

• I hope I came through as public

• goats cheese wrapped in bacon with honey.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ketchup and white rice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Milk on Apple Pie

1|0
    0|0
  • Pizza and super noodles. Student life ftw

1|0
    0|0
  • peanut butter bologna sandwich

1|0
    0|0
  • chocolate biscuits and redskins the lolie

1|0
    0|0
  • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚looks too weird

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• -Rice with cheese and soy sauce or Mac n cheese with soy sauce.
    -Zoodles with chicken broth and garlic
    -Grilled cheese with Apple slices in in.

Just to name a few.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm Asian but have never tried soy sauce with rice and cheese nor with mac n cheese! I have no idea how that'd taste, but will come around to trying it ๐Ÿ™‚

• Show All
    • Haha well I have soy sauce laying around at home... So may as well experiment.

• Use the good soy sauce. Not that crap in the packets from the Chinese food places.

• Ketchup and Mac and geese I've nvr heard of lol, the weirdest thing I guess I do is pair mayo with diff things like a salmon croquette lol or maybe on a hotdog

1|0
    0|0
    • Whattttt? Guuurrl if you live mac&cheese as well as ketchup, you need to mash the two together! ๐Ÿ˜‹ Haha I use to love Dutch fries and mayo! But I feel too guilty after eating it ๐Ÿ˜…

• Nehh I'll pass lol

• Feta and pickles is a cool combo if you've never tried it

1|0
    0|0
  • Brb, getting fat.

1|0
    0|0
    • Bahaha ๐Ÿ˜… I know with all these whacky food combos I'll be having to punish myself at the gym afterwards!

• Orange juice and chocolate chip cookies is awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheese and prawn cocktail crisps sandwich, yum

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes