Why some people don't want to support black-owned businesses?

I'm black and I trying to get my black friends to go see Girls Trip movie, but one of them don't want to see it. I was thinking of going to Chicago's Home Style of Chicken and Waffles, Harold's Chicken, etc. to support black-owned businesses, but I feel like I the only black guy who wants to support black-owned businesses. According to this, http://blackdemographics.com/economics/black-owned-businesses/ Black-owned businesses is making way less money than other businesses everyone supports that is not consider a black-owned business.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• One of my favorite restaurants is a Soul Food place by my house owned and operated by the nicest black family, I support and appreciate them 100%!

Most Helpful Guy

• I do and eat what appeals to me. I don't care who owns the business - if they have something I want, I buy it, and if not, I don't.

Many black owned businesses intentionally cater only to black people - and they have the right to do so - but they shouldn't be shocked when they don't get as much business as other businesses that cater to a broader audience...