What do you think would happen if the age limit on alcohol was removed?

So now even kids and teens and buy it and drink it legally?

1213

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd probably leave the country 😂 no but for real... if they do that, the driving age needs to go up. There are already enough irresponsible people in this country... I don't need to be worried about new drivers drunk on the road in addition to that.

But honestly... I think if the US had allowed drinking at a younger age like some other countries do, younger people wouldn't feel so rebellious to do bad shit. Like the drinking age is 21 here... younger people just get alcohol to show off usually and they go overboard with it. I know these2 statements are contradicting but to take the age off now... don't think it's a good idea. If it was something that this country has always done, I don't think it'd be that big of a problem.

Most Helpful Guy

• oh you can kill yourself with tar and serve in the military and be shot at but you can't drink what human civilization was founded upon and what "at least European wise" drank for 1000s of years in place of water as water was filthy at the time and disease ridden

• i can understand the rule for maybe Africans and natives but for at least us and Asians drank it for 1000s of years we have a high tolerance to it