You decide what I would have for dinner! What should I eat?

Since I can't make up my mind and don't know what I want, I'll let you guys decide for me lol. This should be exciting. Now I'm Asian, so don't be surprised if there is a lot of rice lol
  • You decide what I would have for dinner! What should I eat?Tom yum fried rice
  • You decide what I would have for dinner! What should I eat?2 slices of pizza
  • You decide what I would have for dinner! What should I eat?Fried chicken + rice
    Vote C
  • You decide what I would have for dinner! What should I eat?Sour mango salad with anchovies + sticky rice
    Vote D
  • You decide what I would have for dinner! What should I eat?Omelette + rice + spicy sauce
    Vote E
  • You decide what I would have for dinner! What should I eat?Barbecued skewered pork + sticky rice
    Vote F
  • You decide what I would have for dinner! What should I eat?Rice + spicy Thai basil pork + fried egg
    Vote G

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm hungry now 😭

Most Helpful Girl

• fried chicken and rice? isn't that katsudon? I love katsudon so I voted for that lmao

• no, it's more of a chinese dish rather than japanese. The rice is cooked in broth.