Do you get hangry easily?

Hangry = Angry because you haven't eaten.

I rarely even get the feeling of hunger, but my boyfriend gets some severe case of hanger, if he hasn't eaten in a while. I might have to start carrying snacks around for him. πŸ˜„
  • I never let myself get hungry.
    Vote A
  • I can cope with hunger for a fair amount of time without getting angry.
    Vote B
  • I get hangry sometimes.
    Vote C
  • I get hangry a lot.
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I find real hunger to be calming, not enraging. See, when you're actually hungry, you don't have the energy to be angry; you just feel empty, drained. What you're talking about is just the anger and discontentment that people get when their stomachs aren't full- only spoiled people, who don't have a clue what real hunger actually is, feel that way.

0|0
    0|0
    • You're talking about famine, I'm talking about hunger.

• No, I'm talking about hunger, you're talking about peckish. I know I've never suffered anything close to actual famine; but having chosen not to eat for as long as a week in the past, I do know what actual hunger is.

Most Helpful Girl

• No , but I some times feel Slangry - Slangry meaning little , or no sleepπŸ˜΄πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• My girlfriend always calls me out when I get hangry! Its not when I'm mildly hungry, but when I haven't eaten in a long time and im starving! I usually just start getting really moody or short and so my girlfriend just tells me "We need to find you some food ASAP!" She did actuallu start carrying snacks around with her for just this issue so thats not a bad idea on your end because it really does make a difference.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a very loose relationship with food, my mood isn't affected by hunger (barring a survival scenario where actual starvation might come into play). If, however, you take away my cigarettes I will eat your face.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Hangry"? I wonder who comes up with these terms? Someone with a lot of time on their hands. Either way, yes, I'm hungry when I haven't eaten in awhile if that's what you're asking. I don't think anyone really gets "angry" just hungry.

0|0
    0|0
    • Of course you're hungry, when you haven't eaten, but not all people get cranky when they are hungry. That's what the question is about.

• I don't know anyone who gets "angry" when they haven't eaten. Angry, really? If I'm hungry ill just get something to eat. I won't turn into a ball of rage and anger.

• I don't get hangry myself. I work out a lot, so I eat 5-6 smaller meals throughout the day. I will almost always have a snack or small sandwich near me, so that definitely helps.

But, carrying a snack around for your boyfriend... smart idea 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm hangry i will be eating and if someone calls i won't answer the phone to I'm done eating. I had a great aunt was the same way
    If you called her when she was eating she would rip someones
    head off. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • If I don’t be feed quickly enough media.giphy.com/media/Vi4MRwWi9sYpi/giphy.gif Monster is released

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorta like a propane tank. There is little to no external signs that pressures are increasing to a dangerous level until it explodes!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • You can cook him anything he likes and you can calm him down. I am also a person who gets angry when i am hungry!. My mom used to give me food at that time!.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have no idea... I'd be like a Trex that got a low blow!! Hangry AF!! 😠😑😀

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but I'm always good about eating so it doesn't happen often.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just become more unpleasant when hungry not really angry per say

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cope with hunger for a fair amount of time without getting angry.

Glutony was never my sin

0|0
    0|0
  • I just forget to eat! haha I can easily go a day without eating at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes
    and the good thing is i dont gain weight

0|0
    0|0
  • I get hangry sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I just start chewing on a desk or a shoe.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a few times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Makes me madder than a midget with a yo yo

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never let myself get hungry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get hungry fuckin a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • im always hungry and angry no matter what

0|0
    0|0
  • hunger pains makes me smile

0|0
    0|0
  • Many do

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't lol u can follow me if u want

0|0
    0|1
  • Can u p. m. me please I want to ask u something

0|0
    0|1
  • yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • People don't even know what real hunger is nowadays.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda but with nose candy instead of ordinary candies.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• If I'm mildly hungry I'm okay. If I'm really hungry I do get irritable. Like, the other day I asked my man to take chicken out of the freezer so I could start cooking as soon as I got home. I had barely eaten all day. I got home and he took the wrong thing out of the freezer and it wasn't enough to feed even a single person so I was super irritated because I had been clear about what he should take out. I had to walk away from that one and chill. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I forget to eat frequently, so not really. I just get lethargic and weak when I'm hungry. Don't have energy to be mad.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who doesn't? We are all alive animals and we simply must eat or else we die.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to, but lately no, I've done water fast so I've gone 7 days without eating lol that taught me to be more patient for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get hangry a lot! I become a monster when I spend too much time without eating Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really get angry when I'm hungry, my mood stays the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I become the grumpiest person ever when I'm hungry :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I get hungpression

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes, i annoy eveeybody around me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes haha, when I'm hungry I need food NOW.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes all the tim >.<

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I do at times. But I also get bad headaches

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do :):)