Have you ever eaten with chop sticks?

2813

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, when I eat sushi or bento.
    It's satisfying when you successfully lift the food haha. I usually sigh after done it. xD

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, and I'm actually very good at it. My wife is Korean, so we eat a lot of Korean, Japanese and Chinese food when we eat out. We also cook a lot of Korean food at home. But it took me a few years until I became really good at it. When I lived in Korea with my wife for a year, I often practiced picking up random stuff like marbles or breath mints or stuff like that.

• One thing I still struggle a bit with is using my chopsticks to cut things. My wife can stick her chopsticks into a piece of meat (for example those pork schnitzels that you get in a Japanese Tonkatsu menu) and effortlessly cut it into two pieces without the help of a knife. When I try it, it usually becomes rather messy.

What Girls Said 27

What Guys Said 12

• Fuckin master but I'd rather use a fork
    www.sherv.net/.../...roll-rage-smiley-emoticon.png

• anytime I eat ramen or rice I normally do. so about once a week or two. I actually prefer it. it helps my hand dexterity and less to clean.

• yeah. not great at it but im pretty spot on by the time I'm on my second helping.

• yeah, they're easy to use. and a good conversation while on a date

• I do it on a regular basis.

• I tried but I didn't necessarily EAT with them 😂

• Yes it's easy.

• yes many times

• No, I actually like to get the food into my mouth

• I tried but I couldn't.

• Heck yeah. It's fun

• never got the hang of it