Have you ever eaten with chop sticks?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, when I eat sushi or bento.
    It's satisfying when you successfully lift the food haha. I usually sigh after done it. xD

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, and I'm actually very good at it. My wife is Korean, so we eat a lot of Korean, Japanese and Chinese food when we eat out. We also cook a lot of Korean food at home. But it took me a few years until I became really good at it. When I lived in Korea with my wife for a year, I often practiced picking up random stuff like marbles or breath mints or stuff like that.

1|0
    0|0
    • One thing I still struggle a bit with is using my chopsticks to cut things. My wife can stick her chopsticks into a piece of meat (for example those pork schnitzels that you get in a Japanese Tonkatsu menu) and effortlessly cut it into two pieces without the help of a knife. When I try it, it usually becomes rather messy.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 27

What Guys Said 12

• Fuckin master but I'd rather use a fork
    www.sherv.net/.../...roll-rage-smiley-emoticon.png

0|0
    0|0
  • anytime I eat ramen or rice I normally do. so about once a week or two. I actually prefer it. it helps my hand dexterity and less to clean.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah. not great at it but im pretty spot on by the time I'm on my second helping.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, they're easy to use. and a good conversation while on a date

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it on a regular basis.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried but I didn't necessarily EAT with them 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's easy.