Where are you from and what is your favorite local dish? Could be somewhere you lived before or where you live now or both?

So many people and so many places! I want to know 😀.

I'm from Chicago area and my favorite food is Italian Beef Sandwiches. They are filled with beef on a sub roll with gardiniera on top and the whole sandwich is dipped in this super good like gravy stuff so the bread is just a little soggy but its soooooo good.

108

Most Helpful Girl

• I am from Michigan and my favorite local dish is probably fresh walleye with homemade coleslaw and mashed potatoes.

• My mom LOVES the coleslaw from KFC. I'd rather puke

Most Helpful Guy