Where are you from and what is your favorite local dish? Could be somewhere you lived before or where you live now or both?

So many people and so many places! I want to know 😀.

I'm from Chicago area and my favorite food is Italian Beef Sandwiches. They are filled with beef on a sub roll with gardiniera on top and the whole sandwich is dipped in this super good like gravy stuff so the bread is just a little soggy but its soooooo good.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am from Michigan and my favorite local dish is probably fresh walleye with homemade coleslaw and mashed potatoes.

0|0
    0|0
    • My mom LOVES the coleslaw from KFC. I'd rather puke

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I'm from London UK, and I like sirloin steak, fat chips, roasted tomatoes and mushrooms with aioli.

www.mccainfoodservice.co.uk/.../41145_G.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Canada and I don't really eat Canadian food so? I eat Italian food at my house.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd never have an exact favorite food tbh. I'm from Pennsylvania so we have them Philly Cheese Steaks, Primanti Bros, and Hershey. I'm really into noodles though.

0|0
    0|0
    • what is primanti bros? I always wanted to have a Philly cheesesteak

• It's a sandwich restaurant. Usually they're packed with so much stuff like meat, lettuce, cheeses, etc. I don't know if I've actually had either of those but tbh I don't think I have. My family has but not me. I would love to try them though. I heard they're amazing.

• Hmm, I am Greek, born and raised in Greece. I guess souvlakia and gyro are the shit, especially when they're chicken rather than pork.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm from Downey, CA (it's in the LA area) and everytime I go back, I have to get a burrito from this place called Pepe's.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm from Bangladesh, and boi you have to eat our street food called fuchka (fooch-kah) and our comfort food khichuri.

My favorite Bengali dishes are actually too spicy for the rest of the world, but the most delicious food is actually a fish but I tell foreigners to steer away from it because although it's super delicious, it has so many bones one can choke on a bone and even die, so it's very risky. But is local people are used to picking out the bones from fish, even then we do get bones stuck at times but again we know how to deal with it. But for a foreigner it would be too much. But if you come to our house then I'll cook that fish making it bones just for you to have a taste of the most delicious fish in the world. :p

Ok lol sorry I exaggerated, but I love fish.

1|0
    0|0
  • I live in Canada, and even though it's a tremendous stereotype, I do love poutine!

0|0
    0|0
  • England. Fish and chips.

0|0
    0|0
  • South Florida and my favorite local dish is fried lion fish, so yummy!!

0|0
    0|0
    • what does it taste like?

• omg is that with all the spines? they look so cool!

• It's a very mild fish, not a strong fishy taste and yes it's the one with the spines

What Guys Said 7

• London

Favourite dish is probably Fish and Chips

0|0
    0|0
  • Burgers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Qatar
    Meat Machboos

0|0
    0|0
  • Australia, and pies

0|0
    0|0
  • Miami. Rice with beans. Sides of salad and meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • grilled koala, im Australian

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm from England

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes