What type of pizza is your favorite type of pizza?

I can't sleep and i'm thinking about the cold deep dish/stuffed sausage pizza i ate this morning... so yeah comment below! Chicago has by far the best pizza and if you ever visit id go to DUO/UNO (same owners just different place on the same street) or Connie's or Giordano's. The quality of each restaurants are in that order fyi!! But overall they all have great tasting pizza. I'm kinda liking Connie's at the moment, but thats just me.
I realize I could have just asked "What is your favorite type of pizza?", but oh weellll lmfao
DUE** NOT DUO but thats how you pronounce it

47

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always bought Pizza from Pizza Hut. I get the super supreme and add jalapeños 😬