Made coconut cream and chocolate truffles with my niece this morning, what do you think?

I'm quite proud, this is probably by far the best item I've ever been involved in cooking. But to be fair its mostly my nieces doing as she learned this in a summer baking class. But omg', 😋 delicious. I ate three pieces in one sitting. Also picked wild blackberries from the backyard. Made coconut cream and chocolate truffles with my niece this morning, what do you think?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• as a country boy girl that sounds good to me and looks good anytime you can get fresh blackberries and blueberries out the backyard that's damn good

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm not really a big blackberry fan, but mentioning it here for the benefit of @TheLuckyPizzaDog so she can know that the half acre of fresh off the vine blackberries are gonna be fed to chickens mostly.

• well I love them blueberry cobbler and least you'll have fresh eggs

• I just came back from feeding my little hens and pick me up I half a dozen eggs

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• They look good to me. Send me one in the mail please <3

I have wild blackberries growing in my garden right now too actually.

1|0
    0|0
  • aUHG... OH DEAR LOOOHRD... TRYIN GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK HERE? OH LAWWWWWWRRRRD

1|0
    0|0
  • i like chocolate, but dislike coconut :(

1|0
    0|0
    • I like the flavor of coconut, but dislike the texture. The cream certainly tastes like coconut but doesn't have theshredded stuff in it. Its fantastic.. but each little square which will fit on a tablespoon prob has 1500 calories... its ridiculous how good it is.

• Send me looking for

1|1
    0|0
  • why are you torturing me?

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice

?

1|0
    0|0
  • Look nice, i wonder how they taste !!

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't taste it so don't know

1|0
    0|0
  • They look nice

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Oh god I can't even look at food right now. I was forced fed at a birthday party.

They look very nice though.

1|0
    0|0
  • for a noncooker, that's impressive
    they actually look good

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn That's looks good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd Swallow Them Lol

1|0