A shot and then a glass of Diet Coke or a Diet Coke with the shot in it?

If I had a shot and then a glass of Diet Coke would I get more drunk then if I had A Diet Coke and vodka? If if I had two shots and then 2 glasses of Diet Coke would I get more drunk than if I had 2 Diet Coke and vodkas? Trying to work out the lowest calorie way to get drunk at freshers.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• illegal at your age so i'm calling the cops...
    but in all seriousness if your just trying to get drunk just drink the vodka straight don't mix in diet coke. if your end goal is to be drunk straight vodka will do it quicker, because you aren't "watering down" the vodka with diet coke.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol yeah no I'm actually 17 and soon to be 18 so I will be legal (UK).

• ahhhh ok, then just drink the vodka

• getting drunk too fast will just make you throw up lol. I drink white wine in 2-3 litres boxes with pear flavour and as little sugar as possible 12-13% alcohol. it tastes great with sprite 50/50 or just as is. fume blanches is the wine I prefer.. 4-5 glasses enough to get most people drunk just drink water in between. and wine rarely gets you a hangover

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Well it depends totally on who's making the drink, because a mixed drink could be really weak or it could be really strong. But the number of calories & how drunk you get will just depend on how much vodka you drink, because there aren't any calories in Diet Coke.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes