What's your worst hangover?

currently fighting a hangover, what's the worst hangover you ever experienced?
surprised how straight-laced some people are

1728

Most Helpful Girl

• i was out with "friends" and i was so drunk i hurt my head and puke like a lot, they left me at home but my roommates come much later amd saw me sleeping bit they thought i was dead and theu wake me up somehow and there was a lot of drunken crying
    so the next day when i wake up i didn't remember anything, the only thing I knew (or at least thought) is that my 'friends' betrayed me and I feel like puking whole day, I am not mad at them anymore but we stopped going out together and since then I don't drink alcohol anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• A couple years ago we had a meet up with the leaders of our youth movement to decide the positions of leadership for next year. Afterwards we played a couple drinking games and i brought some 80% alcohol for in coffee. We made some mixed drinks with all sorts of alcohol and one cup was made with a few drops of that 80% alcohol. I had gotten the cup at the end of the game and had to drink it. I had gotten so drunk by 2 in the morning that i screamed from the top of my lungs that i was a unicorn outside and people came to watch me. That morning after i was so sick that i felt feverish and my heart rate was increased for some time. I also breathed fast as if i was poisoned or something. I puked so much that i puked yellow bitter liquid. Thats a sign of extreme dehydration. Since that day i have never been drunk again and i barely touch any alcohol anymore.