#1 dumb thing you do while drunk?

I'm actually currently drunk tbh, for the first time in a long time. I'm thinking of all the dumb shit I would do while drunk, but instead of doing those things I'm posting on here. ๐Ÿ˜‚

So what is your drunk go to that you always regret in the morning?

1323

Most Helpful Guy

• Only ever gotten drunk once. I'd just laugh at things I saw or thought of, and when I went to the bathroom, I'd start yelling at people things like, "You better wash your hands before leaving! Under the nails, too, don't be lazy, you fucks!"

Wouldn't say I regretted anything the next day - didn't even have a hangover.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get really sick and throw up for a whole day ๐Ÿคข otherwise I just get giggly and super touchy with people I know or like