#1 dumb thing you do while drunk?

I'm actually currently drunk tbh, for the first time in a long time. I'm thinking of all the dumb shit I would do while drunk, but instead of doing those things I'm posting on here. ๐Ÿ˜‚

So what is your drunk go to that you always regret in the morning?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Only ever gotten drunk once. I'd just laugh at things I saw or thought of, and when I went to the bathroom, I'd start yelling at people things like, "You better wash your hands before leaving! Under the nails, too, don't be lazy, you fucks!"

Wouldn't say I regretted anything the next day - didn't even have a hangover.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Get really sick and throw up for a whole day ๐Ÿคข otherwise I just get giggly and super touchy with people I know or like

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Done some crazy things while drunk. Was in a Chinese restaurant waiting on my food and i started to eat the flower decoration on the table (tasted horrible) when the biggest Chinese guy i've ever seen lifted me by the scruff of the neck and carried me out to the street. He drop kicked me up the hole so hard i was walking with Queen Anne legs for a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here is the thing. I don't get drunk. It's not only because I don't like the taste, I also like, when my body works as intended and I am the guy in control. Embarrassing stories about meโ€ฆnah. I don't want those. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I done a lot of dumb shit and the only thing that is the same is right before everything, I say "imma need you to hold my beer"...

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm drunk, I stop being drunk and be awesome instead.

0|1
    0|0
  • flirted with a twin at da same time as they only are 1 person and they were sitting next to each other...
    da dump thing that both came home with me and I woke up at morning between them... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I donโ€™t drink often but Iโ€™ve never drank to the point where I act differently lol. I donโ€™t think I can actually lose control of myself like ever. Itโ€™s just not me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • dying definitely dying you know from the neurotoxin created from mixing my medication with alcohol never been drunk but that's what would happen to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drive. And not remember. And go down to see if my car is in it's space in the morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the girls I didn't hit on or ask out, that I wish I had.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope whenever I drink I fuck the girl and please her in bed. Hahaha

0|0
    0|1
  • DRIVE

0|0
    0|0
  • driven

0|0
    0|0
  • talk

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck your dad

0|1
    0|2
  • sex with a stranger

0|0
    0|0
    • High five for the honesty.

• Show All
    • Meaning.. sometimes they wanted to stay in contact? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• not necessarily. as a man though respect goes out the window if sex was easy. unless I become her main attention then it's how much attraction and lust is there to keep my interest until genuine feelings can arise. that's usually clouded with sex though, which is great too

• I'm nice my dear

0|0
    0|0
  • Act different

0|0
    0|0
  • Drunk texted a girl who I liked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get drunk

0|0
    0|0
  • i keep myself in control

0|0
    0|0
  • when i am drunk i do fight with my sister...

0|0
    0|0
  • Add my dumb opinions here on GAG

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• When I come home trying to be quiet as possible but obviously it turns out differently...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a cool drunk and still aware of what's going on. I'm just a little last stable on my feet, maybe a bit more tired? Lol and also more lovey dovey and flirtatious haha. I'm not too diff from what I'm like sober. I'm naturally drunk, so I don't need alcohol to have fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm actually pretty alright when I'm drunk lol I can contain myself, I may become more giggly and dance more than I usually would but nothing I'd regret

1|0
    0|0
  • i tend to post semi nude snapchat stories When drunk ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • I usually end up flirting a lot when I'm drunk

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell all of Facebook and start gender wars.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too Many I've Lost Count Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • For someone who's drunk you type really well

0|0
    0|0
  • Flash my boobs , walk topless or nude

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG... welll...
    I was at the club and i was drinking hardcore. This really overweight, unattractive guy kept buying me drinks, and then he asked me to come over. So I did. He asked to lick me, so I said yeah. He did a good job and he spread my lips and got to the clit and make me cum. BUT for like 3 months he kept texting me and asking me to come over. Worst part is, is that he took a pic of my cooch to show his friends? WTF!

0|0
    0|0
  • Drunk text exes :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink but my sister always winds up peeing her bed when she gets drunk so I would assume that would be her regret

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes