Why is my cheesecake not solidifying/setting in the oven?

I've used eggs which is supposed to be helpful for it to set but I've baked it for at least 40 minutes now and it's very runny from the sides to the middle. Do I just refrigerate it and hope for the best? Lol

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope you followed the directions , but yeah it hardens up in the fridge

Most Helpful Girl

• Baked cheesecake in the oven normally takes 50 minutes to an hour. To know when it's ready there should be some wobble in the middle. Leave it in the oven to cool off with the oven door left open for a couple of hours and then it'll be fine

There is a no bake cheesecake recipe out there (which in my opinion is more easier). If you want to check it out, you should.