What kind of alcohol has the least amount of calories?

Is it vodka? If so what kind of drinks can I make?

65

Most Helpful Guy

• Pure alcohol makes no difference; it converts to sugar in your body and that is proportional to the calories. More alcohol is more calories. If you are talking about all the additives in mixes to include liquors, mixed drinks, sweet wines, etc., then pure grain moonshine or vodka has the least calories for the most bang. But another effect of alcohol is that it slows down your metabolism and it affects everyone differently. So some might drink lightly but their metabolism slows greatly and they experience significant weight gain. Decreased metabolism contributes to weight gain much more than the actual calories in the booze itself.

Most Helpful Girl

• That has the least amount of sugar like grappa, aquavit... but they're hard mixed with juices or other drinks. Vodka is pretty cool, cause it can be mixed with many drinks. The easiest and rather tasty wth vodka would be the screwdriver ( orange juice and vodka) and vodka and red bull.