What kind of alcohol has the least amount of calories?

Is it vodka? If so what kind of drinks can I make?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Pure alcohol makes no difference; it converts to sugar in your body and that is proportional to the calories. More alcohol is more calories. If you are talking about all the additives in mixes to include liquors, mixed drinks, sweet wines, etc., then pure grain moonshine or vodka has the least calories for the most bang. But another effect of alcohol is that it slows down your metabolism and it affects everyone differently. So some might drink lightly but their metabolism slows greatly and they experience significant weight gain. Decreased metabolism contributes to weight gain much more than the actual calories in the booze itself.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That has the least amount of sugar like grappa, aquavit... but they're hard mixed with juices or other drinks. Vodka is pretty cool, cause it can be mixed with many drinks. The easiest and rather tasty wth vodka would be the screwdriver ( orange juice and vodka) and vodka and red bull.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Most spirits have least calories. But the mixers are something you should be watching it for it you wanna avoid calories.
    So smooth whiskeys without mixers would be my recommendation.
    Gin and tonic is also not bad, if you can't have alcohol without mixers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here'a a link with a calorie calculator for various alcoholic drinks.
    www.rethinkingdrinking.niaaa.nih.gov/.../...r.aspx

0|0
    0|0
  • is it acording to what kind of flavors you like sweet girl

0|0
    0|0
  • P├ílinka... I dont know I dont drink

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Light beer has the least calories. Hard liquor like vodka has more calories than beer or wine. Mixed drinks have even more calories. So definitely don't mix spirits with mixers if you're trying to avoid calories.

How do I know? I work in a bar.

0|0
    0|0
  • White spirits, like gin, vodka, probably white wine, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of the lowest calorie cocktails is vodka with soda water. I usually add lime or cucumber for flavor

0|0
    0|0
  • Dry wines and spirits without any mixers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Champagne it's the best.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes